Responsible for administering the global vendor or interaffiliate-Third Party Governance (TPG) framework. Candidates will be responsible for supporting the Third Party Oversight and Administration (OA) team and the mission to drive firm-wide adoption of the Third Party Governance program.
Specific responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
Program & Project Management
- Manage and track progress of business adoption of key elements of the TPG program and other related initiatives
- Present key program metrics & reporting at TPG mgmt meetings
- Partner with various Communications teams to support clear and concise messaging of the TPG program to the firm
- Support in preparation for client meetings
Process & OA Lead Support
- Meet regularly with leads to understand and help enhance key processes
- Help to develop and perform Quality Assurance testing
- Act as delegate for leads, when required
- Manage, review and consolidate reporting for OA leads, TPG business leads, Executive Sponsors, etc.
- Analyze and synthesize data to provide meaningful metrics and status updates to the team
- Produce Senior Management and Board reporting related to Third Party Performance and Risks (via PowerPoint, memos, etc.)
- Organize and manage key TPG related documentation (Ongoing Monitoring Templates, Meeting Minutes, etc.)
- Maintaining and creating SharePoint sites for internal and external facing
- Assist with requests for PowerPoint or other meeting documentation
- Monitoring and organizing of team mailbox
- Managing and documenting key meetings
- Ad hoc administrative tasks
QualificationsBachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience required. 7-10 years of total work experience preferred.
Additional preferred qualifications include:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Engineering, Mathematics, Computer Science, or other similar degree
- Risk, Audit, Compliance or Regulatory experience
- Six Sigma certification
- CRISC or other risk certification
- Experience in administrative or chief of staff functions
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Primary Location: United States-New York-New York
Internal Jobcode: 85238
Organization: BNY Mellon CAO-HR16507
Requisition Number: 1908527