Authentic, innovative and results-driven? Raise your hand if that sounds like you!
We’re looking for an amazing individual to join our growing team. The longevity of our firm is a testament to its strength and stability. Your ability to contribute fresh and diverse perspectives in a team-based environment will usher us into future and take us to the next level.
As the fastest growing RIA custodian in the U.S., BNY Mellon’s Pershing Advisor Solutions offers a fast paced environment and dynamic culture where “client first” is paramount. We serve advisory firms who are professionally managed and growth oriented, supporting high net worth and ultra-high net worth investors who lead complex financial lives.
Our commitment to career growth and mobility is at the core of our people oriented culture, as evidenced by our tenured staff. We welcome the opportunity to speak with you!
The Technology Consultant works as an integral member of Pershing Advisor Solution’s client service team. Successful candidates will demonstrate a strong technical aptitude and a blend of organizational and operational competencies as it applies to the independent advisor marketplace. Responsibilities include:
- Ability to work with multiple client service team members, including business development, account and relationship management, to deliver exceptional level of client service
- Executing consultative methodologies to develop strategic solutions for clients and prospects that include: data collection & analysis, industry analysis, competitive intelligence, and technology research
- Developing detailed insights, observations and meaningful conclusions from analysis and research to better position Pershing’s offering in the marketplace
- Working closely with internal and external technology partners on strategies, solutions and implementation planning
- Create impactful presentations and develop business relevant messages for senior executives (internal and external)
- Following emerging technologies and crafting unique points of view as to how they could address business and technology needs
QualificationsBachelors degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required. Advanced/graduate degree preferred. 5-7 years of total work experience preferred. Experience in securities or financial services preferred.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Primary Location: United States-Colorado-Greenwood Village
Internal Jobcode: 09027
Organization: Pershing Domestic-HR06431
Requisition Number: 1908590