BNY Mellon Careers
Specialist with German (Project Manager), Global Business Change
- Delivers and implements medium or moderately complex Global Business Change projects initiated by, or related to, external clients through the provision of project management and/or business analysis and within set project parameters and deadlines.
- Incumbents are experienced in change management/business analysis.
- Provides the oversight and management of project governance standards and includes the oversight and reporting of financial and revenue outcomes.
- May be responsible for a particular Client Change portfolio.
- Delivers and implements moderately complex Global Business Change projects within project parameters and deadlines using Global Business Change documented processes.
- Gathers and analyzes information to assist in development of recommendations to address Client and Business objectives for a specific business group or technology area.
- Problem solves to adhere to strict deadlines and standard project process/implementation methods.
- Records and captures key financial data in relation to revenue generation and group overheads.
- Manages goals, risks, issues and resources and ensures QA process is applied throughout each project/service lifecycle.
- Responsible for Senior Management, Financial and Board reporting requirements Constructs effort-driven, resource-levelled project plans for assigned projects.
- Analyses and defines business requirements (and functional specifications if required) based on Client requirements and user needs translating into functional design, test planning and user documentation.
- Responsible for auditing and tracking projects in the Database and focuses on Budgets and Financial Data tracking and reporting.
- Facilitates project meetings and workshops with External Clients and Internal Stakeholders as appropriate.
- Produces both informational and decision-seeking reports, analyzes and/or presents outputs of the meetings to relevant parties for sign off.
- Monitors project process, risks and issues through weekly reports, CAIR log, project plans.
- Responsible for escalating issues to more senior team members.
- Provides analytical expertise in support of project objectives.
- Participates in software and/or system design, and testing of new or enhanced systems and applications.
- Assists with development of project post-implementation reviews.
- Stays abreast of organization and function operations and is familiar with company practices relevant to metrics, performance indicators, reporting protocols, etc.
- No direct reports. May provide guidance to less experienced team members.
- Delivers medium to moderately complex internal and external projects or parts of larger projects.
- Significant structure project management experience in a client facing role
- Ideally with financial services knowledge but not a must have
- Team player and self-starter
- Advanced German and English language skills
- Very good MS Office skills
What we can offer you
- Full time contract of employment
- Competitive salary
- Health & Life Insurance
- Multisport card / Cinema Tickets / Nursery subsidiary
- Pension scheme
- Excellent opportunities for training, growth and professional development
- Opportunities to engage in diverse projects due to growth of business migrations
- A multitude of opportunities to get involved in additional charity projects
- A collaborative culture and great teams
If you apply for this role this means you agree with the following statement:
Through my application for a role with BNY Mellon (Poland) sp. z.o.o. (the Company) I hereby authorize the Company to process my personal data for the purposes of recruitment. Furthermore I declare that I am aware of the voluntary submission of data and I am informed about the right to access the data and the right to correct it, pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws [Dz.U] No. 133, item 883)”. I authorise the Company to process my personal data for future recruitment processes.
Furthermore, I authorize BNY Mellon and its’ affiliates, Taleo (UK) Limited to process my personal data.
BNY Mellon and affiliates registration details.-
BNY Mellon (Poland) sp. z.o.o Registered office – Swobodna 3, 50-088 Wroclaw
The Bank of New York Mellon (International) Limited – 1 Canada Square, London, E14 5AL
The Bank of New York Mellon SA/NV – 46 Rue Montoyerstraat, B-1000 Brussels, Belgium
Taleo (UK) Limited Registered office - 78-586 Chiswick High Road, London W4 5RP, United Kingdom,
Please note that during the recruitment process you may be asked to provide further information and supporting documents. The information provided may be verified and reviewed, to the extent permitted by the law, as to their veracity and accuracy.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Poland-Dolnoslaskie-Wroclaw
Internal Jobcode: 70285
Organization: Business Change-HR07712
Requisition Number: 1908607