BNY Mellon Careers
Specialist Pricing/Data/Modelling & Analytics
The Global Pricing Team sits within the Asset Servicing Finance function. The teams primary functions is to support the Relationship and Business Development Teams by providing Financial analysis and supporting documents for new and existing clients with a view to winning and / or retaining profitable business in line with the Global Pricing Policy and the banks overall strategic plans.Responsibilities:
- Accurate production of Financial Models for new and existing clients / business in accordance with the specified client deadlines.
- Provide advice on pricing strategies in accordance with the Global Pricing policy and the banks strategic plans.
- Utilise Management Information (MI) to help come up with desired pricing points / benchmarking to support and guide segment, product and region pricing strategies.
- Accurate production of Fee Schedules in accordance with the Fee Schedule Issuance Policy.
- Production of Ex-Ante Disclosure Statements (Worked Examples) in accordance with Mifid II regulations.
- Pricing related query investigation and response.
- Ensure that all team guidelines, processes and procedures are followed and anything that may result in an increased level of risk to the organisation is escalated in the correct channels.
- Maintenance and upkeep of EMEA Pricing Tracker for all new and ongoing business requests.
- Generation and analysis of team MI.
- Effective collaboration with the wider Global Pricing Team, segment, region, product and operational groups.
- Prioritise workload to ensure required standards are met and deadlines are achieved.
- Review progress against plans and take action to avoid delivery slippage.
- Complete deal reviews, as required, to continually seek improvement.
- Building and maintaining effective working relationships with key stakeholders.
- Comply with all corporate policies and procedures within the department.
- Alert management immediately of any significant changes to business risk, internal controls, effectiveness or any other issue impacting business as usual processes.
- Notify management and / or Compliance immediately of any regulatory breach.
- Comply with health and safety policies and procedures operating within the business.
- Display a commitment
to the development of both themselves and the team. Demonstrate the shared values of the
The following corporate expectations apply to the role:
- Client Driven
- Efficient Decision Making
Technical and soft Skills, Industry and Systems Knowledge, (and associated skill level)
- An understanding of the financial services industry with a minimum of 2 years experience.
- Knowledge of Asset Servicing and Asset Servicing products would beneficial, but is not essential.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Strong MS Office, in particular Excel skills are essential.
- Self-motivated and prepared to work with minimal supervision
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills, with the ability to communicate with all key stakeholders including senior management within BNY Mellon.
- Ability to work under pressure, multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Have a flexible attitude given the varying demands experienced within the function.
- Ability to prepare and deliver presentations / analysis using the appropriate content, style and delivery method appropriate to the audience.
Academic/Professional Qualifications (or equivalent qualifiers)
- Degree educated preferably but not limited to a mathematics, science, economics or commerce type of discipline. An accountancy or professional qualification (CIMA, ACCA, ACA, CPA, CFA, etc.) would be useful, but is not essential.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: United Kingdom-Greater Manchester-Manchester
Internal Jobcode: 70228
Requisition Number: 1908732