BNY Mellon Careers
Lead Representative, Fund/Client Accounting (Tax Transparent Fund)
The Tax Transparent Fund (TTF) team has been established to support the growth of BNYM’s TTF operations as well as supporting the ongoing development of the Tax Transparent Fund Engine. This is a complex product with complex Fund Accounting, Tax, Financial Reporting, and regulatory requirements. The Supervisor will perform and supervise the day-to-day activities of the TTF team and will work closely with the team management to develop the TTF operation and ensure a quality service is delivered by the TTF team. In addition to supporting the ongoing development of the TTFE engine, the team is required to support the on-boarding of new TTF business and the ongoing servicing of that business. The Supervisor will be responsible for performing User Acceptance Testing, supporting client onboarding and operational readiness activities, and supporting on-going client operations.
Supporting Ongoing Development of TTF Engine:
- Develop deep understanding of TTF requirements including Fund Accounting, Tax reporting, Financial reporting and other complex reporting requirements
- Perform User Acceptance testing of TTFE functionality ensuring high quality testing is completed including stress tests and complex scenario tests
- Ensure UAT procedures are followed and ensure appropriate testing records are maintained to meet audit requirements
- Build strong working relationships with developers, subject matter experts and other key players in the TTFE development project
- Provide management with appropriate updates, and facilitate the collation of metrics and other data to assist with scheduling, prioritisation and status reporting
- Review work of more junior colleagues and assist with the research and resolution of errors
- Support team in a positive, energetic and hands-on manner to ensure team deliverables are met and high quality solution is delivered
Provision of TTF services:
- Support the onboarding of new TTF business and assist with the roll-out of new controls and procedures to meet client deliverables
- Support team management to ensure all team controls and procedures are adhered to in order to provide complete, accurate and timely TTF services to our clients.
- Ensure the accounting records of TTF client funds are accurate, complete, and up to date.
- Ensure delivery of Client reporting to agreed standards and timetables.
- Review work of other team members as required to ensure accuracy of team deliverables
- Become SME on BNYM’s TTF service and act as owner of ongoing development of product
- At least 3 years’ experience in Financial Services required, preferably in multinational organisation. Experience in Fund Accounting, Financial Reporting and Tax Accounting would be an advantage.
- Self-motivated with the ability to support team deliverables as well as managing own daily deliverables
- Proactive, focused attitude towards work and an ability to consistently meet deadlines in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
- Ability to collate, interpret and present relevant metrics to senior decision makers
- Strong inter-personal and communication skills.
- Energy, drive and enthusiasm and a willingness to make an ongoing positive contribution to the team
What we can offer you
- Full time contract of employment
- Competitive salary
- Health & Life Insurance
- Multisport card / Cinema Tickets / Nursery subsidiary
- Pension scheme
- Excellent opportunities for training, growth and professional development
- Opportunities to engage in diverse projects due to growth of business migrations
- A multitude of opportunities to get involved in additional charity projects
- A collaborative culture and great teams
If you apply for this role this means you agree with the following statement:
Through my application for a role with BNY Mellon (Poland) sp. z.o.o. (the Company) I hereby authorize the Company to process my personal data for the purposes of recruitment. Furthermore I declare that I am aware of the voluntary submission of data and I am informed about the right to access the data and the right to correct it, pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws [Dz.U] No. 133, item 883)”. I authorise the Company to process my personal data for future recruitment processes.
Furthermore, I authorize BNY Mellon and its’ affiliates, Taleo (UK) Limited to process my personal data.
BNY Mellon and affiliates registration details.-
BNY Mellon (Poland) sp. z.o.o Registered office – Swobodna 3, 50-088 Wroclaw
The Bank of New York Mellon (International) Limited – 1 Canada Square, London, E14 5AL
The Bank of New York Mellon SA/NV – 46 Rue Montoyerstraat, B-1000 Brussels, Belgium
Taleo (UK) Limited Registered office - 78-586 Chiswick High Road, London W4 5RP, United Kingdom,
Please note that during the recruitment process you may be asked to provide further information and supporting documents. The information provided may be verified and reviewed, to the extent permitted by the law, as to their veracity and accuracy.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Poland-Dolnoslaskie-Wroclaw
Job: Asset Servicing
Internal Jobcode: 70511
Organization: Glb Fund Accnt & Fund Admin-HR13984
Requisition Number: 1908740