Leads the institutional business sales and marketing activities across all client segments. Directly and/or indirectly (i.e., through the Head of Institutional Sales or National and/or Regional Sales Managers), manages all institutional sales reps and relationship managers. Leads the institutional business sales, relationship management, client service, client and consultant relationship management, and marketing functions; helps define the business annual and long-term sales and marketing strategies (with the CEO); and contributes to new product development. May have a direct role in sales and relationship management activities with the largest clients and/or prospects. Depending on the firm, may have direct or dotted-line responsibility for Product Specialists
- An inspirational leader of teams who has deep experience of managing teams (across multiple sectors) in a performance management culture with a focus on people development
- Highly technologically literate. Accomplished user of relevant systems to facilitate results
- Excellent knowledge of the sub-investment grade credit industry
- A natural self-starter with the appetite for the considerable workload, travel, intensity and challenges presented by the needs of a growing and developing business
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with a strong presence and the ability to adopt a commercially-driven but versatile and culturally-sensitive approach to enable him/her to have impact across all levels of the organization while exercising the right functional, national and cultural sensitivity
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Primary Location: United States-New York-New York
Internal Jobcode: 22650
Job: Asset Management
Organization: Alcentra Group-HR13364
Requisition Number: 1908813