BNY Mellon Careers
Settlements Advisor, Client Processing
To be the point of contact for internal and external parties in regards to the booking of equity international & institutional trades. Problem solve queries that arise in daily operational functions
The key responsibilities of the options settlement advisor include, but are not limited to:-
- Responsible for internal daily task list to be completed, raising exceptions as required.
- Assist with system UAT testing for new system enhancements/updates
- Booking of domestic equity trades
- Booking of international equity trades, including both FX settlement and native currency
- Reconciling suspense and other internal accounts
- Monitoring trade exceptions and resolving throughout the day
- Liaising directly with internal operation teams, clients, institutions and custodians to co-ordinate and facilitate resolution of trade discrepancies.
- Be involved in projects to improve STP flows on day to day processes.
- Processing of institutional trades via Third-party applications. (iRESS & Omgeo CTM).
- Educate correspondents of the different types applications used (in house applications, iRESS and Omgeo CTM) along with providing a clear understanding of how to achieve the maximum STP benefits
- Ad hoc queries received daily such as: Contract note queries, re-booking requests.
- Ability to problem solve moderately complex problems and identify solutions with corrective action.
- An in-depth understanding of the Clearing, Settlements and Custody Cycle;
- Data entry experience;
- Exposure to Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook;
- Exposure to Broadridge Summit, iRESS & Omgeo CTM is preferable but not essential;
Excellent written and verbal communication skills and excellent interpersonal skills;
A high standard of personal ethics and integrity.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Australia-New South Wales-Sydney
Internal Jobcode: 70609
Organization: Pershing SEC Australia-HR16948
Requisition Number: 1908863