Eagle Investment Systems, a global software development company owned by BNY Mellon, had decided to establish their operations in Wrocław.
This is a perfect opportunity to join a recognized organization and take part in its development.
The Knowledge Specialist is an experienced resource that has knowledge and expertise in one or more functional areas like Investment Accounting, database research, data/information delivery, managing and maintaining data, working with reference data.
The role is for a person willing to take on a diversified field of work in global FinTech company. This is a perfect opportunity to learn product from different perspectives because this role gives exposure to many various modules of Eagle software. People with either financial or technical background would find this role challenging.
Check if you are the person we are looking for! If…
- You have fund accounting, relational databases background or passion,
- You are looking for cross functional position that provides exposure to different aspects of investment accounting software and reporting modules,
- you have positive attitude,
- you are eager to learn and develop knowledge, you are able to work independently, proactively looking for solutions or improvements
If yes, you would be a perfect fit for this role!
- Investigate and troubleshoot issues in the Eagle Data Management product, providing timely solutions to client issues
- Troubleshoot process includes database research, running SQL statements, system log revision, understanding accounting concepts and correlation to meet clients expectations, recreating reports based on database fields according to clients settings, reviewing system parameters to find root cause of issue
- Identify, test, recreate, resolve and/or escalate complex problems.- sometimes cross-functional approach is inevitable to provide solution
- Documenting issue resolutions
- Build solid strategic partnerships with Client Operations Managers and other departments within Eagle
- Contribute to creating training materials, generating technical notes, and developing problem isolation tools
- Publish or review technical documentation on advanced concepts, including development of content for knowledge base articles, white papers, troubleshooting guides
- If necessary working with accounting, performance measurement and enterprise issues
- If requested - Participating in client calls or client meetings
- 1-4 years of experience in fund accounting or data management, preferably in in a client support role
- Master’s Degree, preferably in finance or accounting area
- Experience with relational databases, SQL will be advantage
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting, and mathematical skills
- Proven ability to define problems,analyze and resolve complex issues
- Strong critical and strategic thinking skills
- Ability to balance multiple priorities and shift priorities as needed
- Strong work ethic and ability to meet deadlines and objectives.
- Ability to solve problems independently and with positive, can-do attitude
- Proactivity and eagerness to learn complex product
What we can offer you:
- Full time contract of employment
- Competitive salary
- Health & Life Insurance
- Multisport card / Cinema Tickets / Nursery subsidiary
- Pension scheme
- Excellent opportunities for training, growth and professional development
- Opportunities to engage in diverse projects due to growth of business migrations
- A multitude of opportunities to get involved in additional charity projects
- A collaborative culture and great teams
If you apply for this role this means you agree with the following statement:
Through my application for a role with BNY Mellon (Poland) sp. z.o.o. (the Company) I hereby authorize the Company to process my personal data for the purposes of recruitment. Furthermore I declare that I am aware of the voluntary submission of data and I am informed about the right to access the data and the right to correct it, pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws [Dz.U] No. 133, item 883)”. I authorise the Company to process my personal data for future recruitment processes.
Furthermore, I authorize BNY Mellon and its’ affiliates, Taleo (UK) Limited to process my personal data.
BNY Mellon and affiliates registration details.-
BNY Mellon (Poland) sp. z.o.o Registered office – Swobodna 3, 50-088 Wroclaw
The Bank of New York Mellon (International) Limited – 1 Canada Square, London, E14 5AL
The Bank of New York Mellon SA/NV – 46 Rue Montoyerstraat, B-1000 Brussels, Belgium
Taleo (UK) Limited Registered office - 78-586 Chiswick High Road, London W4 5RP, United Kingdom,
Please note that during the recruitment process you may be asked to provide further information and supporting documents. The information provided may be verified and reviewed, to the extent permitted by the law, as to their veracity and accuracy.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Poland-Dolnoslaskie-Wroclaw
Job: Information Technology
Internal Jobcode: 70105
Organization: Asset Servicing & Eagle Tech-HR07302
Requisition Number: 1908870