BNY Mellon Careers
Summer Internship Program
We are seeking passionate, talented candidates who want to make their mark in the financial industry in Operations and Investment Services departments.
Join one of our teams in Wrocław:
Trustee & Depositary (3 months internship)
Your day-to-day tasks will be related, but not
- Ensure all cash reconciliations are completed and exceptions validated.
- Check all Cash Monitoring exceptions have been annotated correctly.
- Ensure all Record Keeping and Ownership Verification has been completed.
- Provide all of the above output to on-site jurisdictions on a timely basis throughout the day.
Client Activation (6 months internship)
Your day-to-day tasks will be related, but not limited to:
- Work in team to deliver best possible US Tax Docs validation service to our Clients in daily operations
- Support day-to-day validation and tax docs review tasks
- Prepare daily and weekly reports
- Generate and provide information to questions from internal and external clients.
- Working in a group
- Practice your English
- Develop your analytical skills
- Working in dynamic work environment with exposure to deadlines
- Working with Excel
QualificationsWe are looking for candidates who have:
- Advanced English proficiency.
- Availability to work at least 30 hours per week.
- University Education: BA or/and M, last year of studies
- Basic knowledge or interests in economy, financial markets and accounting.
- An interest in a career in financial services.
- Ability to learn quickly.
- Good communication skills.
Our offer for you:
- Paid internship with possibility to prolong the contract upon completion.
- Start of internship August
- Excellent opportunities for training, growth and professional development,
- Mentoring and job shadowing programs,
- A multitude of opportunities to get involved in additional charity projects and engagement groups (mountain trips, football team etc.),
- Health Promotion: Wellbeing and Innovation Centre, Wellbeing programs.
- Competitive salary,
- Location: Wroclaw, ul. Sucha 2 or ul.Swobodna 3
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
BNY Mellon's Asset Servicing business is dedicated to dynamically supporting our clients' investments and safeguarding their assets, keeping them working around the clock and across the world. It's part of our commitment to being a true partner for our clients' investment success. We specialize in operational solutions and capabilities for today's market-enhancing management and administration of investments with services that process, monitor and measure investment data from around the world. By leveraging BNY Mellon's global footprint and deep expertise, we deliver insight-driven solutions for every phase of investing.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Poland-Dolnoslaskie-Wroclaw
Organization: Asset Servicing-HR06026
Requisition Number: 1909005