BNY Mellon Careers
Intermediate Representative, Middle Office
Markets: Securities Finance
We understand the varied and growing challenges to finance transactions, source liquidity and borrow securities in today's marketplace. New regulations and fiscal realities have forced institutional investors, financial institutions and intermediaries to adapt to many changes. In this evolving environment, innovation and new strategies can help our clients achieve their business goals.
We offer flexible financing solutions to clients through:
- Agency Securities Lending
- Principal Securities Lending
- Secured Loans
- Under minimal supervision, provides quality and timely transactions and trading support activities of moderate complexity
- Responsible for processing, monitoring, researching and analyzing transactions and resolving non-complex inquiries.
- Coordinate with both internal stakeholders and external stakeholders, tradersand/or clients to gather, disseminate, and resolve basic information about transactions.
- Conducts research to gather information on non-complex transactions and data-related, straightforward inquiries.
- Responsible for reconciliations (asset, trade matching, and market value) and analysis, resolution of reconciliation breaks and failing trades.
- Responsible for or facilitating the maintenance of trade static data, trade enrichment, and trade exception handling.
- Collaborates with limited group of internal and external stakeholders to deliver recommendations to basic inquiries. Interacts with clients in answering basic questions and resolving straightforward inquiries.
- Escalates complex transactions to senior team members. Confirms exceptions findings with more senior team members. Check against review guidelines to see if procedures and policies were followed
- Prepares system-generated reports or templates and conducts general data validation and reconciliation. Provides requested data to team members
- Responsible for the quality and completion of own work and ensuring compliance with procedures and policies.
- Bachelor degree holder
- 1-2 years of total work experience preferred
- Experience in APAC equities trades processing or settlement operations preferred.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: China-Hong Kong-Hong Kong
Internal Jobcode: 70551
Organization: Securities Finance Total-HR10447
Requisition Number: 1909202