Initiates, defines, leads and prioritizes strategic initiatives with major impact on the Wealth Management business, often in support of or acting as proxy for the Wealth Management Chief Executive Officer.
- Initiates, defines and leads the most complex projects of strategic importance to the business and across multiple domain areas: budgeting, business planning, risk, regulatory compliance, communications, policy development, change management and process improvement.
- Oversees project implementations and provides regular feedback to senior leaders. Proactively identifies project roadblocks or unprecedented, complex problems, develops solutions and follows through to implementation.
- Leads strategic and far-reaching initiatives within Wealth Management. Works closely with Senior Management including C-Suite executives to understand their needs and develop and implement appropriate guidance, direction, and communication in place of the executive.
- Leads across the Wealth Management management team to implement and enforce policies, standards, and processes that require an advanced knowledge of key business or function roles and organizational design.
- Advises Wealth Management leaders on business-led programs such as people-related management, global location strategy, meeting management, etc. Develops, leads and implements Wealth Management strategy for resource allocation and project staffing.
- Contributes to the achievement of functional/ business unit objectives.
- Bachelor's degree in a related discipline or equivalent combination of education and experience required; MBA preferred
- 12-15 years of experience in financial services or business partner function preferred, at least 5 years in project management or applicable business or function and cost-effective budgetary responsibility; experience in the securities industry is a plus.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Primary Location: United States-New York-New York
Internal Jobcode: 70704
Job: Wealth Management
Organization: WM Other Services-HR14166
Requisition Number: 1909262