BNY Mellon Careers
Senior Principal, Wealth Management Administration & Planning
Initiates, defines, leads and prioritizes strategic initiatives with major impact on the Wealth Management business, often in support of or acting as proxy for the Wealth Management Chief Executive Officer.
- Initiates, defines and leads the most complex projects of strategic importance to the business and across multiple domain areas: budgeting, business planning, risk, regulatory compliance, communications, policy development, change management and process improvement.
- Oversees project implementations and provides regular feedback to senior leaders. Proactively identifies project roadblocks or unprecedented, complex problems, develops solutions and follows through to implementation.
- Leads strategic and far-reaching initiatives within Wealth Management. Works closely with Senior Management including C-Suite executives to understand their needs and develop and implement appropriate guidance, direction, and communication in place of the executive.
- Leads across the Wealth Management management team to implement and enforce policies, standards, and processes that require an advanced knowledge of key business or function roles and organizational design.
- Advises Wealth Management leaders on business-led programs such as people-related management, global location strategy, meeting management, etc. Develops, leads and implements Wealth Management strategy for resource allocation and project staffing.
- Contributes to the achievement of functional/ business unit objectives.
- Bachelor's degree in a related discipline or equivalent combination of education and experience required; MBA preferred
- 12-15 years of experience in financial services or business partner function preferred, at least 5 years in project management or applicable business or function and cost-effective budgetary responsibility; experience in the securities industry is a plus.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Primary Location: United States-New York-New York
Internal Jobcode: 70704
Job: Wealth Management
Organization: WM Other Services-HR14166
Requisition Number: 1909262