The BNY Mellon Internal Audit is one of the three lines of defense of the company and works together with the managers and employees of the lines of business and business partners (1st line) and Risk & Compliance (2nd line) to protect the company and the clients of risks. The area operates independently, assisting the organization in the evaluation of controls and processes and corporate governance.
- Reviewing policies, methodologies and standards applied to BNY Mellon processes;
- Leading complex audit tests related to financial and operational processes in accordance with the Audit plans and their methodologies;
- Contributing as a technical leader to solve problems and serve as a focal point for matters related to the Audit with the company's senior management;
- Identifying inconsistencies with the control environment and promote initiatives to develop an appropriate structure or solution to address the issues.
- Conducting research independently and have advanced knowledge of statistical sampling and risk analysis for deliveries with technical accuracy and high level of reliability.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Business Administration and Economics, others;
- Solid experience with Auditing in the Financial Market;
- Fluent English;
- Solid skills in project management and high volume demands;
- Communication and interaction with internal clients and presentation of projects at different levels of seniority;
- Advanced knowledge of the Office package, especially Excel and PowerPoint.
- Previous experience with investment funds.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Brazil-Rio do Janeiro-Rio De Janeiro
Internal Jobcode: 53026
Organization: Brazil Audit-HR15265
Requisition Number: 1909457