Markets& Market Risk Technology (MMRT) within CMIST provides technology management and application development for Foreign Exchange (FX), Securities Finance, Global Collateral Management, Liquidity Management, and Fixed Income & Equities businesses. This group also supports the company’s market risk and counterparty credit risk platforms. Responsibilities:
- Ensure 'best practice' standards are adhered to during the development lifecycle, where appropriate leveraging available tools
- Ensure the application is compliant within the larger enterprise/portal infrastructure (i.e. Cyber, Veracode, and other shared infrastructure components)
- Development responsibilities include software analysis, programming, testing and debugging
- Strong communication skills for presenting and proposing innovative and creative technology solutions to both business and technology teams
- Passion for developing and delivering robust applications with creativity and innovation solutions
- Meet with internal business groups and/or end users to understand ongoing business challenges, needs, or issues
- As needed, provide appropriate technical support to address critical issues
- Participate in project plan activities helping to estimate feasibility and timelines
- Document requirements using BNY Mellon's standard. Requirements will address all impacted areas within the application (i.e. data, workflows, logical controls/processes, and API’s)
- Bachelor's degree in computer science engineering or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience required
- 10-12 years of experience in software development required
- Experience with cloud based and container technologies (i.e. AWS, Azure, Docker)
- Experience with Relational Databases (i.e. SQL Server, Oracle)
- Experience with software control management tools (i.e. GIT)
- Experience in the securities or financial services industry is a plus.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Primary Location: United States-Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Internal Jobcode: 45198
Job: Information Technology
Organization: Clearing Markets ISS Svcs Tech-HR16624
Requisition Number: 1909473