BNY Mellon Investment Management is one of the world’s largest investment managers. We believe that the right results begin by being relevant to every client whether that’s; access the way they want it, diversifying strategies, reassurance, or quality insights for better informed decisions.
That’s why we have designed a model that is truly built around investor’s needs - bringing together world-class investment managers with best of breed talent and unique cultures to deliver investment outcomes. This is combined with the global scale and strength of BNY Mellon Investment Management – connecting investors with opportunities across every major asset class in more than 100 markets and 35 countries.
Today, we have eight investment management firms in our stable: Alcentra, ARX, Dreyfus Cash Investment Strategies, Insight, Mellon, Newton Investment Management, Siguler Guff and Walter Scott.
We believe this is how investing should be and we are looking for talent to help us deliver on our promise.
BNY Mellon Investment Management is part of the BNY Mellon group (the corporate brand of The Bank Of New York Mellon).
To fulfill all administrative needs of all fund buying and distributing IM EMEA clients.
To act as a first and ongoing point of contact for any client service needs.
• Deliver & communicate operational excellence to the wholesale and institutional clients of BNY Mellon in Italy, Greece, Cyprus and Malta
• Foster and maintain strong working relationships with the operational contacts of BNY Mellon's clients.
• Respond to incoming operational queries and ad-hoc requests in a timely and professional manner.
• Work alongside the Sales Team and Relationship Managers, supporting the sales process and ensuring that they are kept appraised of all relevant issues relating to the client.
• Work closely with internal departments and the Transfer Agent to ensure the highest level of client service is achieved and maintained.
• Identify areas for process and client service improvements on an ongoing basis and in line with business, market and product developments.
• Observe, maintain and improve tight risk control processes.
• Deliver regular monthly and quarterly reports to clients accurately and in a timely manner.
• Understand the core product strategies and the investment process of each of the investment boutiques.
• As needed, maintain regular client contact by telephone or personal visits with the aim to improve client service and satisfaction and continue to build the Mellon brand and image.
• Assist in the negotiation and implementation of new legal agreements.
• Provide temporary cover for Relationship Managers or other Client Services staff when needed.
• Fully understand and adhere to the company’s procedures covering anti financial crime matters, including but not limited to, AML, KYC and sanctions requirements.
Generic Staff Responsibilities:
• Comply with all corporate policies and procedures within the department.
• Alert management immediately of any significant changes to business risks and internal controls effectiveness.
• Notify management and/or Compliance immediately of any regulatory breach.
• Comply with health and safety policies and procedures operating within the business.
• Client Drive
• Efficient Decision Making
Experience and qualifications required:
• Client Orientation
• Developing Partnerships
• Driving for Results
• Decision Making
• Global Awareness
• Enhancing Organizational Talent
• Embracing Change
Job Specific Competencies:
• Fluency in English and Italian are essential
• Strong organizational skills
• Team player
• Building and leveraging internal relationships
• Client knowledge and understanding
• Numeracy and good level of competence in Excel
• Solving problems and creating solutions
• Executing the sales process
• Demonstrating our shared values with clients and co-workers
• Apply IM EMEA standards of ‘Treating Customers Fairly’ in all client dealings
• Project management
Technical Skills, Knowledge, Systems Knowledge (and associated skill level):
• Experience in the investment management industry
• Client Service Experience essential
Academic/Professional Qualifications (or equivalent qualifiers):
• Graduate Level education
• IMC preferred
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Italy-Milano-Milano
Job: Asset Management
Internal Jobcode: 51627
Organization: BNYM IM EMEA Ltd-HR14104
Requisition Number: 1909574