BNY Mellon Careers
Lead Customer Processing Analyst - Global File Transfer
TECHNOLOGY SERVICES GROUP (TSG) is the central infrastructure services group with a proven track record of innovating to help BNY Mellon and its customers have most reliable, nimble and cost-effective solutions in the financial services market place. BNY Mellon App Engine technology is leading edge with industry first PasS/IaaS fully integrated solution, combined with enterprise standards for developers.
TSG is building next generation scalable, efficient data center as a service using the latest innovation infrastructure. Building on top of the cloud deployments in BNY Mellon, we are aggressively automating and bridging the green field cloud with the existing virtual computing environments.
The Global File Transfer Services (GFTS) development team is responsible for configuring file transmissions using pre-approved BNY Mellon products and protocols. The target Analyst has an expert knowledge of each protocol solution and is capable of configuring transmissions in any of them. The Analyst is responsible for reviewing each assigned file transmission request, understanding the customer requirements, working directly with the customer and internal business partners and configuring a standard file transmission solution. The Analyst is capable of answering complex technical questions from the customer and can advise and make technical recommendations back to the customer. The selected candidate should have a working knowledge of workload provisioning and strong troubleshooting skills.
Lead Customer Processing Analyst->> Handles moderate to complex external customer issues. Advises other organizational units/teams to ensure timely delivery of service, or resolution of complaint. Meets with organizational units/teams to ensure complaints are being addressed appropriately and that they are resolved in a timely manner. Integrates in-depth area knowledge with a solid understanding of industry standards and practices to provide client solutions. Provides support to lower level customer processing analysts. Contributes to the achievement of related teams' objectives.
- Bachelor's degree in a related discipline or equivalent work experience is required.
- Four to six (4-6) years of related experience is required.
- Experience in the securities or financial services industry is a plus.
- SME product knowledge of BizManager (OpenText), Sterling File Gateway (IBM), Connect:Direct (IBM), Connect:Enterprise (IBM) and Sterling Control Center (IBM).
- Strong support knowledge of file transfer protocols (e.g. SFTP, HTTPS, AS2, FTPS) and encryption types (e.g. PGP).
- Centralized monitoring, automation and service level alerting experience.
- Ability to perform technical troubleshooting and problem investigations.
- Working knowledge of z/OS, Unix, Linux, and Windows.
- BMC Remedy experience is preferred.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Primary Location: United States-Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Internal Jobcode: 45119
Job: Information Technology
Organization: Clearing Markets ISS Svcs Tech-HR16624
Requisition Number: 1909741