BNY Mellon Careers
Specialist, Regulatory Engagement, Third Party Governance
This Specialist will play a key role in Third Party Governance and ensuring the quality and consistency of Third Party Governance’s interactions with BNY Mellon’s regulators. Responsibilities will include preparation, review, and tracking of materials for regulatory submissions and meetings. This position will report to a Director in Third Party Governance’s New York, New York office.Key responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Liaising with regulators and facilitating regulatory meetings
- Drafting, reviewing, collecting, and tracking materials for regulatory submissions and meetings
- Remaining informed about BNY Mellon’s interactions with its regulators, including reading regulatory reports, and keeping apprised of regulatory developments related to third party engagements
QualificationsBachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience required. 5-7 years of total work experience preferred.
Additional preferred experience includes:
- Third Party Governance experience
- Regulatory Exam Management experience
- Proven ability to deliver precise and timely work product, perform under pressure, and remain organized
- Strong oral and written communication skills
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Primary Location: United States-New York-New York
Internal Jobcode: 85237
Organization: BNY Mellon CAO-HR16507
Requisition Number: 1909745