BNY Mellon Careers
AIS Lead Analyst, AML/Prevention/KYC
The Transfer Agency Department is part of the Alternative Investment Services and is responsible for the accurate processing and maintenance of shareholder registers and documentation for the funds administered by BNY Mellon.
Lead Analysts are responsible for ensuring that investors comply with the Irish anti-money laundering guidelines.
Additional responsibilities include written and oral correspondence with clients and investors regarding AML documentation.
- Carrying out AML Investor account reviews, AML application, financial sanction screenings and independent research.
- Performing anti-money laundering checks in line with AML policies and procedures.
- Interacting with BNY Mellon’s clients and with their investors.
- Review, understand and have the ability to discuss anti money laundering regulations with investors and clients.
- Signing off Investor AML files to ensure they are completed to the required standard.
- Providing periodic reports and feedback to Compliance and Senior Management.
- College Degree preferred. Minimum of 4 years experience in Investor Services/Transfer Agency.
- Fully familiar with the Irish AML/KYC Laws and Regulations.
- In-depth understanding of typical legal structures including hedge funds, special purpose vehicles, partnerships, trusts, and charities.
- Familiarity with public sources of information across most jurisdictions (stock exchanges, regulators, company registers).
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications in particular Excel.
- Experience in working to tight deadlines, with an ability to multi-task and to work calmly under pressure.
- The role will require engagement with a broad cross section of the business and the broader BNY Mellon organization.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Ireland-Dublin-Dublin
Job: Customer/Client Service
Internal Jobcode: 70309
Organization: AIS Operations-HR08997
Requisition Number: 1909894