Overview of the team:
Securities Finance is a collaborative development team with the goal of providing all aspects of security finance services including agency lending, principal lending, cash collateral reinvestment and secured loans. The global team operates in 5 locations including Pittsburgh, New York, UK, India, and Canada. This specific position is for the London or Milton-Keynes location. The team provides innovative, resilient and scalable solutions to increase revenue potential, achieve operational efficiencies, and service the business’s overall growth strategy. We embrace Agile and Open Source technologies.
Overview of the role:
We are enhancing our teams and are looking for a full stack developer who is focused on quality and details. We are looking for an individual who is excited about growing our business and servicing our clients. The incumbent will have the unique opportunity to enhance sophisticated, high-performance market platforms using the latest technology stack and best software engineering practices. The job holder will participate in technical design, implementation in C++, and testing of sophisticated trading applications. She/he will work with a small team of developers to implement new functionality, participate in design and code reviews, diagnose and correct bugs and performance issues, and contribute new ideas and recommendations for overall application and development improvements. The position will require a dedicated, enthusiastic and proactive developer who can successfully operate in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- BS or MS (Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering)
- 5+ years software development experience in C++
- Thorough knowledge of the standard library, STL containers and algorithms
- Hands on experience in SQL and database management
- Proficient understanding of code versioning, automated build and deployment processes and continuous integration
- Strong problem solving, analysis, troubleshooting, and communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, agile development/project environment
- Experience with of Securities Finance is preferred
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: United Kingdom-Greater London-London
Job: Information Technology
Internal Jobcode: 60172
Organization: Clearing Markets ISS Svcs Tech-HR16624
Requisition Number: 1909944