BNY Mellon Careers
Lead Representative, Tax Reporting and Compliance
- Provides advanced operational support for the preparation and maintenance of tax records, returns, and reports for internal and/or external clients.
- Directs the work of more junior colleagues and serves as a key escalation point.
- Coordinates complex tax-related regulatory filings.
- Reviews gathered data elements, as needed, for various regulatory filings.
- Ensures timely and accurate responses from team.
- Tracks and implements system and operational modifications to comply with more substantial regulatory changes.
- Reviews updates to tax forms and information return layouts.
- Performs second-level quality assurance of tax deliverables for highly complex clients in accordance with department policies.
- Helps define department policies. Is held accountable for accuracy of deliverables.
- Tracks data needed for tax calculations.
- Performs complicated analysis of data and resolves complex data issues.
- Serves as point of contact for more junior colleagues.
- Identifies missing data needed for tax records and filings and directs others on the tax team to obtain the information.
- Provides guidance to less experienced staff, likely serves as the team leader for a team of support staff.
- Helps develop and supports the achievement of team objectives.
- High school/secondary school or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- Bachelors degree preferred.
- 5-7 years of total work experience preferred.
- Experience in financial services preferred.
What we can offer you
- Full time contract of employment
- Competitive salary
- Health & Life Insurance
- Multisport card / Cinema Tickets / Nursery subsidiary
- Pension scheme
- Excellent opportunities for training, growth and professional development
- Opportunities to engage in diverse projects due to growth of business migrations
- A multitude of opportunities to get involved in additional charity projects
- A collaborative culture and great teams
If you apply for this role this means you agree with the following statement:
Through my application for a role with BNY Mellon (Poland) sp. z.o.o. (the Company) I hereby authorize the Company to process my personal data for the purposes of recruitment. Furthermore I declare that I am aware of the voluntary submission of data and I am informed about the right to access the data and the right to correct it, pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws [Dz.U] No. 133, item 883)”. I authorise the Company to process my personal data for future recruitment processes.
Furthermore, I authorize BNY Mellon and its’ affiliates, Taleo (UK) Limited to process my personal data.
BNY Mellon and affiliates registration details.-
BNY Mellon (Poland) sp. z.o.o Registered office – Swobodna 3, 50-088 Wroclaw
The Bank of New York Mellon (International) Limited – 1 Canada Square, London, E14 5AL
The Bank of New York Mellon SA/NV – 46 Rue Montoyerstraat, B-1000 Brussels, Belgium
Taleo (UK) Limited Registered office - 78-586 Chiswick High Road, London W4 5RP, United Kingdom,
Please note that during the recruitment process you may be asked to provide further information and supporting documents. The information provided may be verified and reviewed, to the extent permitted by the law, as to their veracity and accuracy.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Poland-Dolnoslaskie-Wroclaw
Internal Jobcode: 70669
Organization: Glb Fund Accnt & Fund Admin-HR13984
Requisition Number: 1909949