BNY Mellon Careers
Ld Analyst, Client Processing
Lead Analysts are responsible for ensuring that investors comply with the Irish anti-money laundering guidelines.
Additional responsibilities include written and oral correspondence with clients and investors regarding AML documentation.
- Carrying out AML Investor account reviews, AML application, financial sanction screenings and independent research.
- Performing anti-money laundering checks in line with AML policies and procedures.
- Interacting with BNY Mellon’s clients and with their investors.
- Review, understand and have the ability to discuss anti money laundering regulations with investors and clients.
- Signing off Investor AML files to ensure they are completed to the required standard.
- Providing periodic reports and feedback to Compliance and Senior Management.
- College Degree preferred. Minimum of 4 years experience in Investor Services/Transfer Agency.
- Fully familiar with the Irish AML/KYC Laws and Regulations.
- In-depth understanding of typical legal structures including hedge funds, special purpose vehicles, partnerships, trusts, and charities.
- Familiarity with public sources of information across most jurisdictions (stock exchanges, regulators, company registers).
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications in particular Excel.
- Experience in working to tight deadlines, with an ability to multi-task and to work calmly under pressure.
- The role will require engagement with a broad cross section of the business and the broader BNY Mellon organization.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Ireland-Leinster-Wexford
Job: Customer/Client Service
Internal Jobcode: 70604
Organization: AIS Operations-HR08997
Requisition Number: 1909970