- With minimal direction, completes data entry tasks and requests from throughout the organization.
- Fully adheres to defined processes for confirming that data processing is performed in compliance with department standards and company policy.
- Responsible for timely and accurate completion of daily data management activities.
- With minimal guidance, works with external vendors that handle data enrichment to confirm use of correct information and with Data Governance team to confirm use of correct data points.
- Identifies errors in use of information and data and reviews findings with more senior team members.
- May address findings with external vendors and the Data Governance team.
- Accurately uses data systems and approved processes to create or amend ID numbers for customers.
- Checks entries for errors before submitting.
- Reviews client structures and data fields for accuracy.
- Analyses moderately-complex data to confirm client information is correct within the database.
- Reviews sources to ensure proper data handling procedures were followed.
- No direct reports.
- Contributes to the achievement of team objectives.
- High school/secondary school or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- Bachelors degree preferred.
- 2-3 years of total work experience preferred.
- Experience with basic visualization tools preferred.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: United Kingdom-Greater Manchester-Manchester
Internal Jobcode: 70143
Organization: Middle Office & Derivative Ops-HR12084
Requisition Number: 1910205