BNY Mellon Careers
Senior Analyst, Data Management and Quantitative Analysis
- Under minimal supervision, compiles, synthesizes and reports on the Banks or market data sources.
- Provides support with access, maintenance and security activities.
- May manage moderately complex databases, feeds, etc. and assists with data sources.
- Conducts preliminary, basic calculations for more senior colleagues and helps develop reports.
- With minimal guidance, supports day-to-day data management activities.
- Monitors data feeds and performs data scrubbing for the Data
- Management and Quantitative Analysis team.
- Identifies and documents violations, exceptions, or occurrences exceeding tolerance thresholds.
- Adds and maintains data on the Banks systems, inputs and verifies accuracy of information.
- Reviews information entered by more junior team members.
- May test software enhancements and upgrades as necessary.
- Monitors moderately complex databases and spreadsheets.
- Performs basic calculations, initiates the execution of data modeling programs and prepares initial drafts of simple charts, graphs or reports.
- Provides information based on data-related questions from internal and external clients and may help provide solutions.
- Ensures that all customer responses are thoroughly documented and verified.
- No direct reports. May provide guidance to more junior roles.
- Contributes to the achievement of team objectives.
- Bachelors degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 2-3 years of total work experience preferred.
- Experience in the financial industry preferred.
What we can offer you:
- Full time contract of employment
- Competitive salary
- Health & Life Insurance
- Multisport card / Cinema Tickets / Nursery subsidiary
- Pension scheme
- Excellent opportunities for training, growth and professional development
- Opportunities to engage in diverse projects due to growth of business migrations
- A multitude of opportunities to get involved in additional charity projects
- A collaborative culture and great teams
If you apply for this role this means you agree with the following statement:
Through my application for a role with BNY Mellon (Poland) sp. z.o.o. (the Company) I hereby authorize the Company to process my personal data for the purposes of recruitment. Furthermore I declare that I am aware of the voluntary submission of data and I am informed about the right to access the data and the right to correct it, pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws [Dz.U] No. 133, item 883)”. I authorise the Company to process my personal data for future recruitment processes.
Furthermore, I authorize BNY Mellon and its’ affiliates, Taleo (UK) Limited to process my personal data.
BNY Mellon and affiliates registration details.-
BNY Mellon (Poland) sp. z.o.o Registered office – Swobodna 3, 50-088 Wroclaw
The Bank of New York Mellon (International) Limited – 1 Canada Square, London, E14 5AL
The Bank of New York Mellon SA/NV – 46 Rue Montoyerstraat, B-1000 Brussels, Belgium
Taleo (UK) Limited Registered office - 78-586 Chiswick High Road, London W4 5RP, United Kingdom,
Please note that during the recruitment process you may be asked to provide further information and supporting documents. The information provided may be verified and reviewed, to the extent permitted by the law, as to their veracity and accuracy.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Poland-Dolnoslaskie-Wroclaw
Internal Jobcode: 70127
Organization: Securities Data Management-HR07081
Requisition Number: 1910360