BNY Mellon Careers
Senior Analyst, Business Control, UK Trust & Depositary
To assist management conducting a wide range of Unit Trust and OEIC administrative activities in accordance with the appropriate regulations and the client service level agreement. A high degree of accuracy is required due to the importance of this function and the large financial figures involved on a daily basis (£40-£100m). An appreciation of time constraints, flexibility and the ability to communicate effectively with clients plus internal and external contacts is critical to the role. The jobholder has discretion in terms of decision making with regard to undernoted list of principal responsibilities. It is their responsibility to escalate to their direct line manager.
- Performing periodic reviews of all aspects of Open Ended Funds.
- Posting all creation/cancelation movements including banking on BNY Mellon Payment system.
- Paying fees and distributions due from fund ensuring that they are valid and accurate.
- Assisting in resolving queries/technical issues where appropriate.
- Reviewing funds in line with the appropriate regulations, investigating and escalating accordingly.
- Monitoring and logging of breaches, following through to completion.
- Reviewing procedures as required.
The jobholder should have similar proven experience in financial services.
- Enhancing organizational talent
- Embracing change
- Client orientation
- Developing partnerships
- Driving for results
- Decision making
- Global awareness Desired Skills, Experience and Industry Knowledge:
Fund valuation and dealing
Investment fund knowledge
Product knowledge, i.e. Equities, Fixed income, OTC, ETD, SWAPS (beneficial)
COLL rules knowledge
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: United Kingdom-Lothian Region-Edinburgh
Job: Asset Servicing
Internal Jobcode: 70618
Organization: AS Global Front Office-HR16987
Requisition Number: 1910401