BNY Mellon Careers
Sr. Analyst, Bus Tech Liaison
Other job tasks include:
• Regulatory, Sanction and Internal list management processing which includes expanded coverage
needs beyond regularly scheduled workday.
• AML Compliance Transaction Resubmission processing.
• Testing activities related to specific vendor software components of Fircosoft (OSA).
• Provide leadership in advance knowledge in FircoSoft (OSA) Filter tuning and data mining to manage false positive hits creating optimum operating efficiency
• Perform change requests and service requests per business and compliance specifications.
• Handle inquiries from Sanction Operations teams and MLRO/Compliance Officers related to more complex issues
• Filter list scanning maintenance and testing of specific list coding and rules to ensure completion of
Global Compliance and Business requirements.
• Act as Project Lead to build Business Requirements for OSA to on-board new applications or perform complex system change requests
• Provide testing support during new application on-boarding efforts and for other components in the OSA Filter
• Ad-hoc project activity requests requiring testing and analysis of data, ad-hoc scanning needs and
reporting related to Compliance functions. This also includes dealing with daily performance issues
requiring RCA support and solutions.
QualificationsBachelors degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required. 0-3 years of total work experience preferred. Technical experience preferred.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Primary Location: United States-New York-Oriskany
Internal Jobcode: 70170
Organization: Global Pymnts & Treas Serv Ops-HR06382
Requisition Number: 1910488