BNY Mellon Careers
Analyst, Client Service
As the investment Company for the World, with over 230 years of pioneering spirit, BNY Mellon is improving lives through our expertise and technology.
We are an investment company and we provide investment management, investment services and wealth management that help institutions and individuals succeed in the markets all over the world.
We have always been at the forefront of innovation. Leading the way with new thinking, new solutions and new ways of doing business. The pioneering spirit of our founder Alexander Hamilton is instilled in the character of our people and our thinking
In this position you will
- Work with external clients to resolve day-to-day issues and direct them to appropriate resources at BNY Mellon.
- Support clients in addressing operational and technical questions or issues and ensuring requests are executed.
- Provide clients information related to BNY Mellon products and services representing a limited number of lines of business and geographies and directs them to the appropriate resources, as needed
- Leverage a general understanding of broader BNY Mellon services and offerings.
- Monitor client inquiries and escalates non-routine or complex issues to the appropriate team member, as needed.
- Track information related to general client issues and needs to support business development efforts.
- Participate in internal activities and initiatives designed to improve the client experience
- Support a selected number of client accounts of limited complexity
- Bachelors degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required
- 0-3 years of total work experience preferred.
- Experience in an operational area and/or client services preferred
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Ireland-Dublin-Dublin
Job: Asset Servicing
Internal Jobcode: 70106
Organization: Service Directors-HR16351
Requisition Number: 1910667