Global Risk Solutions (GRS) provides innovative and integrated solutions as a leading global provider of performance measurement, analytics and attribution services to Multi National, Corporate, Insurance, Investment Manager and Local Authority/Government clients, pension funds and consultants.
Supporting or leading the planning, execution, monitoring, control and closure of projects within Global Risk Solutions Operations.
- Client On-Boarding
- Technology and Process change
- Client Change
Client On-Boarding - accountable or supporting the delivery of the client on-boarding, including activities:
- Manage or support the client conversion process for Global Risk Solutions clients from point of sale to the handover of implemented services to a GRS Consultant and the Operations team.
- Main contact for all non-commercial items during client implementation phase.
- Manage off boarding of clients from GRS Operations products and services
- Own and maintain relevant project documents/artefacts.
- Form and work with a team for each project, agree tasks with target dates, monitor progress against plan
- Arrange and chair internal and external project update meetings, tracking tasks, assigning actions and documenting them
- Work with stakeholders and SMEs to resolve any obstacles blocking the smooth and successful completion of projects.
- Provide updates to all stakeholders including clients, project team members and senior management
- Work closely with clients, consultants, Product Specialists, Relationship Managers (RMs), GRS Consultants, Investment Accounting and Global Operations within BNYM Asset Servicing and Technology to ensure a smooth process
- May be required to participate in pre/post sales workshops to explain the conversion process of GRS services
Technology and Process Change - Project manage or support prioritised global projects
Client Change – Project manage significant (usually regional) client change including:
- Client restructuring
- Implementation of new services
- Experience of membership of a project team responsible for implementing projects
- Experienced at building close relationships with peers and senior stakeholders
- Experience of working in a customer focused environment with strong client facing skill
- Project management experience
- Understanding of Performance and Risk industry and Global Risk Solutions client base
- Working knowledge of Global Risk Solutions products, services and platforms.
- MS Project skills advantageous
- Relevant Professional qualifications advantageous: (e.g. PRINCE2, PMI)
What we can offer you:
- Full time contract of employment
- Competitive salary
- Health & Life Insurance
- Multisport card / Cinema Tickets / Nursery subsidiary
- Pension scheme
- Excellent opportunities for training, growth and professional development
- Opportunities to engage in diverse projects due to growth of business migrations
- A multitude of opportunities to get involved in additional charity projects
- A collaborative culture and great teams
If you apply for this role this means you agree with the following statement:
Through my application for a role with BNY Mellon (Poland) sp. z.o.o. (the Company) I hereby authorize the Company to process my personal data for the purposes of recruitment. Furthermore I declare that I am aware of the voluntary submission of data and I am informed about the right to access the data and the right to correct it, pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws [Dz.U] No. 133, item 883)”. I authorise the Company to process my personal data for future recruitment processes.
Furthermore, I authorize BNY Mellon and its’ affiliates, Taleo (UK) Limited to process my personal data.
BNY Mellon and affiliates registration details.-
BNY Mellon (Poland) sp. z.o.o Registered office – Swobodna 3, 50-088 Wroclaw
The Bank of New York Mellon (International) Limited – 1 Canada Square, London, E14 5AL
The Bank of New York Mellon SA/NV – 46 Rue Montoyerstraat, B-1000 Brussels, Belgium
Taleo (UK) Limited Registered office - 78-586 Chiswick High Road, London W4 5RP, United Kingdom,
Please note that during the recruitment process you may be asked to provide further information and supporting documents. The information provided may be verified and reviewed, to the extent permitted by the law, as to their veracity and accuracy.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Poland-Dolnoslaskie-Wroclaw
Job: Asset Servicing
Internal Jobcode: 70078
Organization: Total Global Risk Solutions-HR09564
Requisition Number: 1910668