BNY Mellon Careers
Sr. Principal, Digital Wealth Management
For over 230 years, Bank of New York Mellon (BNY Mellon) has been at the center of the global financial markets, providing the world’s leading institutions the tools, capabilities, and services to be distinctive investors. BNY Mellon has approximately $15 billion in revenues and market capitalization of approximately $50 billion.
As one of the nation's leading wealth managers, BNY Mellon Wealth Management is dedicated to helping individuals, families, planned giving programs, endowments, foundations and other institutions with all of their wealth and investment planning needs. By providing integrated products, services and solutions, we help them capitalize on opportunity while managing risk. Backed by more than two centuries of experience, we understand our clients' needs and deliver customized strategies to help them reach their goals.
What we are doing
Chairman & CEO Charlie Scharf recently announced the launch of a newly formed global digital team, led by Roman Regelman, a former BCG partner who drove a number of large scale digital transformations for global financial services clients. The Digital team drives BNY Mellon’s core digitization strategy and is responsible for mapping our digital future, investing in digital client and internal capabilities, including data management, analytics, artificial intelligence, machine learning and robotics.
The Digital team focuses on maximizing investments in our digital capabilities to drive significant improvements in business performance and the client and employee experience. The team is accelerating the bank’s innovation strategy, developing more cross-functional integration and mining best practices to integrate across businesses, regions, front line relationship managers, innovation centers.
As a member of the Digital Office, you will partner with the Wealth Management business to structure and create digital solutions for the organization's largest opportunities to improve business performance and the client and advisor experience. Specifically, you will:
- Build the vision for client and advisor experience within wealth management
- Capture the Voice of the customer and advisor in informing your digital efforts
- Lead the development of specific initiatives that help deliver the vision for client and advisor experience
- Manage and/or coordinate with cross-functional teams to develop the strategy, build business cases, secure resources and oversee execution of work streams
- Streamline and automate existing enterprise operations
- Deliver measurable impact to the organization by clarifying/creating target-state models while creating and pursuing tactical solutions
- Coordinate with experts in digital solutions (e.g., artificial intelligence, machine learning, robotics and blockchain), fintech and partnerships, and data specialists to accelerate the banks use of digital assets and best practices across the bank
- Assist in driving cultural change by ensuring initiatives are leveraging agile techniques, design thinking, and prototyping to quickly improve.
QualificationsBachelors degree in business or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience required. Advanced degree preferred. 10-12 years of related experience preferred. Experience in management consulting and/or digital strategy preferred. Wealth Management experience is strongly preferred and critical for success in the role, securities or financial services industry preferred.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Primary Location: United States-New York-New York
Internal Jobcode: 70194
Organization: Digital Horizon-HR18009
Requisition Number: 1910700