BNY Mellon’s Data and Analytics Solutions further extend Asset Servicing capabilities in securities and cash into the world’s most important ‘asset class,’ data. As a software and content business, inclusive of Eagle Investment Systems’ data management, accounting, and performance platform and Intermediary Analytics’ sales and distribution data, the offering also includes a suite of new cloud-based products. An ecosystem of proprietary and third-party business applications are available to help firms manage their core investment process and beyond.
The Head of Application Security is a critical role within the Data & Analytics Business reporting to the Head of Technology of Eagle Investment Systems and high visibility to the Head of Asset Servicing and Head of Digital.
What You Will Do
- Improve and manage the application security program and the business wide secure development standards. Communicate any vulnerabilities risks and remediation methods to business owners, developers and technical teams.
- Responsible for overall Cyber Security posture through security testing on applications using dynamic and static analysis tools and penetration testing for both internal / external managed services.
- Provide application security guidance and oversight across Security, Development & Operations teams.
- Influence the design and implementation of upcoming products and services with security by default mindset.
- Design and assess SaaS and PaaS cloud services and virtualization technologies, e.g. Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Have a strong knowledge of building security into continuous integration and delivery (CI/CD) pipeline.
- Use a risk-based approach, advocate for and help prioritize remediation of security findings and develop/report metrics measuring the state of application security program.
Exec Manager, Information Security->> Manages multiple information security groups and complex projects covering several lines of businesses. Oversees and develops policies regarding CTS security architecture, security monitoring and auditing, incident reporting/response and forensics. Directs multiple information security teams in achieving strategic goals in broad and complex projects. Participates in the planning and implementation of security for highly complex CTS projects. Evaluates and participates in the selection of security applications and systems. Conducts and evaluates complex cost-benefit analysis to justify investment in security and/or COB controls to mitigate risks. Forms opinions on investment opportunities and presents recommendations to senior management. Evaluates new and emerging products and technologies, helping to decide which technologies to implement, develops functional specifications and documentation. Approves and oversees project plans, budgets and resources and ensures budgets and schedules meet organization requirements. Leads recruitment efforts and manages and develops teams to maximize their collective contributions. Motivates lower level managers to maximize their contributions and encourage professional growth. Manages multiple information security groups. Contributes to the achievement of Information Security objectives. Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience required, advanced degree preferred 15+ years of experience in information security or related technology experience required, experience in the securities or financial services industry is a plus.
QualificationsBachelor's degree in computer science or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience required, advanced degree preferred 15+ years of experience in information security or related technology experience required, experience in the securities or financial services industry is a plus.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Primary Location: United States-Massachusetts-Wellesley
Internal Jobcode: 45342
Job: Asset Servicing
Organization: Asset Servicing & Eagle Tech-HR07302
Requisition Number: 1910705