BNY Mellon Careers
Senior Representative, Client Processing
- Provides quality client service and support to clients on a daily basis, including phone interaction, more complex problem resolution and account transaction processing in a timely manner.
- Performs complex operational tasks in a product or functional area.
- Conducts independent analysis and policy interpretation.
- Performs complex processing of updates to client accounts or company records.
- Executes client requisites in a timely and accurate manner with an understanding of the underlying business and specific client needs.
- Maintains correspondent accounts in accordance with applicable regulations and policies, ensuring regulatory compliance and minimizing exposure related to assigned processing tasks.
- Identifies, investigates and resolves problems in client accounts or company records.
- Provides product knowledge and technical assistance, determining when the more complex problems should be referred to a supervisor or senior professional.
- May be responsible for allocating and checking work of other team members.
- May be responsible for specific supervisory review and approval actions.
- Responsible for the quality and completion of own work.
- High school/secondary school or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required; bachelor s degree preferred.
- 3-5 years of total work experience is preferred.
- Experience in brokerage processing is preferred.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: United Kingdom-Merseyside-Liverpool
Internal Jobcode: 09303
Organization: Pershing International-HR16947
Requisition Number: 1910771