Business Analysis and Support Services (BASS) is a global team that operates in North America, Ireland and Poland. The team supports several different platforms and product lines within the Alternative Investment Services division of BNY Mellon. The main disciplines within the team are system support, project management and business analysis.
The local team works with their counterparts across the globe in supporting the business applications through troubleshooting user support issues, supporting conversion activity, testing system changes and writing business requirements.
Investran/Investran DX are the current private equity accounting and investor services platforms for A.I.S. These are vendor Applications from FIS . Invest One and Advent Geneva are also used for portfolio reporting for hybrid funds, where required. The Analyst/support role will form part of the overall project team which has a key role to help support the business. The role involves supporting the service delivery teams with day to day queries and enhancements to Investran, assisting the service delivery team in new fund mandates, assisting in the creation of additional Investran reports and supporting the sales team.
- Become a Subject Matter Expert on Investran system, understand how the system is configured and be the first point of contact to provide "technical" advice and support to accounting and investor services users, escalating complex issues to the US based Investran user support team on behalf of service delivery team
- Assist in the preparation of Business Requirement Documents for systems enhancements and report enhancements/creation.
- Complete Quality Control testing for local user environment and be part of Quality Control global team.
- Assist in the coordination of user acceptance testing in the local user environment to ensure system developments and enhancements are ready to go into production.
- Assist in the coordination of weekly production issues and enhancements list on Global Investran user support group call.
- Assist in the set up of new users on Investran and Investran DX.
- Setup of new external users on Investran DX and maintenance of DX data rooms.
- Support the Client Servicing New business team, Investor Services dept, and Valuations department on new client mandates. This will incorporate participation in project planning, assisting in the system set ups and user testing where applicable.
- Working with new and existing users to implement system developments and enhancements helping to deliver training to new and existing users on the new systems platform.
- Candidate should have business knowledge of investment operations functions, private equity fund accounting/review would be preferable, an understanding of investor services and a strong knowledge of controls and procedures.
- 1-3 years of experience in fund administration / preferable Private Equity
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Understanding of Private Equity funds and related concepts and or strong
- Accounting background
- Understand testing processes
- Ability to develop an excellent working relationship with Clients and internal departments.
- Ability to solve problems independently and with positive, can-do attitude
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to establish credibility at all levels
- Strong commercial awareness
- Excellent Client Servicing skills
- Self motivated
- Detail oriented
- Responsible for actions
- Structured and organised
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
What we can offer you:
- Full time contract of employment
- Competitive salary
- Health & Life Insurance
- Multisport card / Cinema Tickets / Nursery subsidiary
- Pension scheme
- Excellent opportunities for training, growth and professional development
- Opportunities to engage in diverse projects due to growth of business migrations
- A multitude of opportunities to get involved in additional charity projects
- A collaborative culture and great teams
If you apply for this role this means you agree with the following statement:
Through my application for a role with BNY Mellon (Poland) sp. z.o.o. (the Company) I hereby authorize the Company to process my personal data for the purposes of recruitment. Furthermore I declare that I am aware of the voluntary submission of data and I am informed about the right to access the data and the right to correct it, pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws [Dz.U] No. 133, item 883)”. I authorise the Company to process my personal data for future recruitment processes.
Furthermore, I authorize BNY Mellon and its’ affiliates, Taleo (UK) Limited to process my personal data.
BNY Mellon and affiliates registration details.-
BNY Mellon (Poland) sp. z.o.o Registered office – Swobodna 3, 50-088 Wroclaw
The Bank of New York Mellon (International) Limited – 1 Canada Square, London, E14 5AL
The Bank of New York Mellon SA/NV – 46 Rue Montoyerstraat, B-1000 Brussels, Belgium
Taleo (UK) Limited Registered office - 78-586 Chiswick High Road, London W4 5RP, United Kingdom,
Please note that during the recruitment process you may be asked to provide further information and supporting documents. The information provided may be verified and reviewed, to the extent permitted by the law, as to their veracity and accuracy.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Poland-Dolnoslaskie-Wroclaw
Job: Asset Servicing
Internal Jobcode: 70170
Organization: Asset Servicing Alternatives-HR16984
Requisition Number: 1910776