BNY Mellon Careers
Legal Entity Controller
This is a key role within Frankfurt Finance, with responsibility for Legal Entity reporting for operations in Germany.
Legal Entity Reporting
• All aspects of legal entity reporting for entities in Germany
• Preparation of statutory, fiscal, country and management reports
• Monitor, and ensure compliance with statutory and fiscal changes
• Manage relationship with auditors and tax advisors
• Budgets, forecasts and cost control
• Monitor completeness and accuracy of costs charged
• Taxation, including computations and returns for both CIT and VAT
• Preparation of regulatory reports
Systems, Controls and Compliance
• Document and update clear policies and procedures for the function.
• Ensure compliance with all corporate accounting policies and procedures
• Ensure compliance with US GAAP, IFRS and BE GAAP
• Ensure compliance with DE GAAP/ HGB and fiscal requirements
• Oversight of offshored activities
• Lead implementation of change projects impacting legal entity reporting
• Monitor and respond to accounting and regulatory developments
• Meet all group reporting requirements and other ad hoc requests as required.
• Graduate calibre and/ or qualified accountant (Bilanzbuchhalter/-in)
• Minimum of five years work experience
• Fluent german land english anguage skills
• Good communication and interpersonal skills as well as proven decision making and being responsible and accountable.
• Deadline driven with effective time management and ability to work under pressure and attention to detail.
• Client orientated and results focused.
• Able to manage risk in a highly regulated and controlled environment.
• Highly motivated, fast learning and proactive with an ability for problem solving.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Germany-Hessen-Frankfurt
Internal Jobcode: 50034
Requisition Number: 1910875