BNY Mellon Careers
Specific job duties to include:
- Role will provide Technology guidance and thought leadership to developers in the Liquidity management area
- Evangelize and evaluate new technologies and continuously look for products and technologies that can help to automate, improve efficiency and reduce the TCO.
- Provides guidance to Application Architects and Teams on new technologies and development process
- Lead the deployment of the Enhanced Liquidity Management solution and development of interfaces
- Collaborates with Sector Architect and Enterprise Architecture Review Board
- Collaborates with Technology teams in other areas like Asset Servicing and NEXEN
QualificationsPreferred Qualifications and skills:
- Knowledge of Payments and or Liquidity area including SWIFT is highly desirable
- 10+ years of Finance applications development/Architecture experience and leadership of team of 8-10 resources
- Should have demonstrated experience in developing and or installing an enterprise application
- Must have led Development/ Architectural practice and is well versed with Messaging and Java/J2EE technologies
- Design expertise with MQ, creating SOA and component service (e.g. REST API) based architectures required.
- Hands on and in-depth experience in Java, J2EE, MQ, Web 2.0, CSS, Angular JS, SAML, Open Source development Technologies like Jenkins, JIRA, Maven, Apache is required. UML knowledge is a highly preferred.
Bachelor's degree in computer science engineering or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience required, 10-12 years of experience in software development required, experience in the securities or financial services industry is a plus.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Primary Location: United States-New York-New York
Internal Jobcode: 45198
Job: Information Technology
Organization: Clearing Markets ISS Svcs Tech-HR16624
Requisition Number: 1910888