- Project manage custody & accounting work streams for all assigned events ensuring all internal/external parties understands the requirements to complete their deliverables within deadline and in accordance with the pre-defined implementation plan. Ensure events are updated and tracked accordingly via the relevant reporting/tracking tools
- Ensure weekly updates for New Business events are distributed accordingly and all internal notification deadlines are met
- Active participation in presentations/project meetings related to new business prospects
- Attend/host meetings/calls with internal/external parties as necessary
- Where required close association with the Accounting and Client Service Units to ensure client accounting and valuation requirements are accommodated, positions are correctly identified and uploaded and ensure there is a smooth hand-over to daily servicing teams
- Work with Manchester Accounting ensuring all accounting requirements are met
- Work with Tax and Network Groups to ensure appropriate lodgement of client documentation
- Liaise with Special Investments Group to ensure all client derivative positions are captured
- Work with clients to ensure their reorganisation and transition requirements are planned and executed
- Maintain comprehensive reporting of all current and future client conversion events
- Ongoing maintenance and review of internal policies and procedures
- Ad hoc requirements as determined by the Conversions Manager
- Adhere to procedures, Bank’s policies and audit regulations
Job Specific Competencies In addition to the core competencies of Communication Skills, Decision-making and Accountability, Flexibility and Adaptability and Managing Risk the associate should show an aptitude for:
- Be adaptable, hardworking and with a strong desire to play a major role in progressing conversion related initiatives
- Ability to work and communicate with clients and investment managers and all levels of staff from administrative to Managing Board level
- Ability to meet strict deadlines with good attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Technical Skills, Knowledge, Systems Knowledge (and associated skill level)
- Strong custody and/or accounting product knowledge
- Sound process and control analysis skills
- Strong PC skills and be IT literate.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
Client Service Delivery (CSD) brings together BNY Mellon's key operational areas into one global team to better support the company's businesses and serve clients around the world. CSD helps clients to conduct business, service assets, and engage in transactions in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. At every stage of the investments lifecycle - creating, trading, clearing, settling, holding, servicing, managing, distributing and restructuring assets - CSD is working to make BNY Mellon the recognized industry service quality and productivity leader. Client Service Delivery manages investment monitoring, measurement and processing services for our clients. Our solutions include Securities Operations, Fund Administration, Transfer Agency, Outsourcing, Performance Measurement and other related services.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: United Kingdom-Greater Manchester-Manchester
Internal Jobcode: 70086
Organization: Client Activation-HR16352
Requisition Number: 1910961