BNY Mellon Careers
Lead Analyst, Fund/Client Accounting - Derivatives Support Cork
- Conducts accounting services on behalf of assigned clients and moderately complex funds including determining net asset values, calculating fund performance, allocating expenses and preparing reports.
- Performs complex Fund/Client Accounting responsibilities in the areas of driving Service Improvement plans, targeting efficiencies, enhancing processes and specialist review functions.
- Provides input into methodologies and checks the work of more junior team members.
- Provides guidance and reviews work related to cash and asset reconciliations relating to complex accounts or transactions.
- Resolves reconciliation of accounts for more complex or atypical transactions and reviews work of junior team members.
- Drafts reports for clients regarding the performance of complex funds.
- Reviews draft reports completed by more junior staff.
- Regularly interacts with clients in answering questions and resolving issues regarding fund reports and accounting processes.
- Assists in evaluating GAAP and/or IFRS rules to determine impact of new regulations on BNY Mellon fund accounting practices.
- Provides guidance to less experienced team members.
- May have people management responsibilities in some geographies.
- Contributes to the achievement of related teams objectives.
- Bachelors degree in accounting or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- 5-7 years of total work experience preferred.
- Big 4 accounting firm experience preferred.
What we can offer you:
- Full time contract of employment
- Competitive salary
- Health & Life Insurance
- Pension scheme
- Excellent opportunities for training, growth and professional development
- Opportunities to engage in diverse projects due to growth of business migrations
- A multitude of opportunities to get involved in additional charity projects
- A collaborative culture and great team
Closing date for applications is 16th Aug 2019
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Ireland-Cork-Cork
Job: Asset Servicing
Internal Jobcode: 70508
Organization: Glb Fund Accnt & Fund Admin-HR13984
Requisition Number: 1910986