· Strong problem solving skills.
· Ability to follow regular and critical deadlines.
· Working knowledge of Workbench (Harvest)
· Ability to clearly understand and follow established procedures
· Ability to follow change management procedures
· Ability to write strong documentation
· Maintain complex Excel spreadsheets representing large application databases
· Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
· Ability to work in a team setting
· Ability to work independently without close supervision.
QualificationsBachelors degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required. 0-3 years of total work experience preferred.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Primary Location: United States-Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Internal Jobcode: 70160
Organization: Global Pymnts & Treas Serv Ops-HR06382
Requisition Number: 1910997