BNY Mellon Careers
Senior Representative, Tax Reporting Compliance
- Provides advanced operational support for the preparation and maintenance of tax records, returns, and reports for internal and/or external clients.
- Coordinates tax-related regulatory filings.
- Gathers required data elements, as needed, for various regulatory filings.
- Implements system and operational modifications to comply with more substantial regulatory changes.
- Updates tax forms and information return layouts.
- Performs second-level quality assurance of tax deliverables for more complex clients in accordance with department policies.
- Tracks data needed for tax calculations.
- Performs straightforward analysis of data and resolves moderately complex data issues.
- Identifies missing data needed for tax records and filings and liaises with others in the tax team to obtain the information.
- No direct reports. Provides guidance to less experienced team members.
- Responsible for the quality and completion of own work.
- Helps develop and contributes to the achievement of team objectives
- Supervise team and drive workload output
- Create team workflow on a weekly basis
- Act as first point of escalation
- Provide cover during TL absence
- Represent Department during calls with Senior Management
- Identify development opportunities for Team Members and aid in deliverance of training
- High school/secondary school or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- Bachelors degree in a business discipline preferred.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: United Kingdom-Greater Manchester-Manchester
Internal Jobcode: 70595
Organization: Tax Document Report & Reclaim-HR17546
Requisition Number: 1911069