- Handle Rejections and Additional Information requests from Tax Authorities and resolve prior to deadlines
- Use Rejection data to highlight knowledge/procedural gaps within department
- Oversee and Supervise completion of Monthly Reconciliations with Sub-Custodians/Tax Authorities
- Work with department Change Manager to implement new Market requirements
- Represent Department during calls with Senior Management
- Provide assistance to TL/Supervisor during absences
- Input into creating/managing team workflow
- Identify development opportunities for Team Members and aid in deliverance of training
- High school/secondary school or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- Bachelors degree in a business discipline preferred.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: United Kingdom-Greater Manchester-Manchester
Internal Jobcode: 70595
Organization: Tax Document Report & Reclaim-HR17546
Requisition Number: 1911069