BNY Mellon Careers
Lead Analyst, Cash Management
· Strong problem solving skills.
· Ability to follow regular and critical deadlines.
· Ability to clearly understand and follow established procedures.
· Ability to follow change management procedures.
· Ability to write strong documentation.
· Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
· Ability to work in a team setting.
· Ability to work independently without close supervision.
· Knowledge of Check (Item, Payment) Processing Operations preferred.
· Some Project Management background preferred.
· Ability to build and maintain ACCESS Databases.
· Ability to understand application security permissions & parameters.
QualificationsBachelors degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required. 5-7 years of total work experience preferred. Experience in bank operations preferred.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Primary Location: United States-Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Internal Jobcode: 70420
Organization: Global Pymnts & Treas Serv Ops-HR06382
Requisition Number: 1911088