BNY Mellon Careers
Senior Analyst, Client Reporting/Performance
Provide high quality Investment Performance Measurement / Monitoring services to external and internal clients, ensuring output is accurate and delivered within pre-defined deadlines.
- Lead the service delivery on one or more large, complex client relationship.
- Recognised Subject Matter Expert (SME) in the department with proven track record of knowledge sharing, procedure writing and training in those areas.
- Key role in high quality performance reporting for top tier clients.
- Accountable for the timeliness, accuracy and quality of reports based on client specific deadlines.
- Work closely with internal teams, external suppliers and other parties to provide a continuous high level of client service, with pro-active client dealings and prompt turnaround and tracking of queries and resolution of issues.
- Provide effective communication of all work undertaken. Keeping management fully updated regarding any service delays or client issues by escalating promptly and providing supporting information as required.
- Action and monitor ad-hoc client requests through relationship managers and directly as appropriate. Track effort and monitor to successful resolution.
- Conduct change management activities (e.g. fund restructures etc.)
- Lead in the completion of client projects (e.g. configuring new services)
- Actively maintain accurate client information held in the GRS database.
- Actively maintain accurate client documentation and procedures.
- Proactively identify and lead efficiencies and improvements to existing processes and procedures.
- Participate on project teams to support team initiatives, including User Acceptance Testing.
- Proactively identify and pursue own training needs.
- Promote a positive and professional work environment.
- Lead with training documentation and participate in various training initiatives at a team and departmental level.
- Lead the implementation of new services for clients. This may include: -collating initial requirements
-determining appropriate reporting options
-undertaking accurate system configuration and database population
-development of effective report production processes
-implementation of quality controls
-report delivery and initial reporting analysis and interpretation for clients.
- A strong understanding of Investment Performance Measurement / Monitoring to include knowledge of investment instrument characteristics and behaviour.
- Proven record of excellent client service and leadership of key client relationships.
- Extensive experience in the preparation of analytical or financial reports or numerical data.
- Experience of coordinating / managing a group of people for a project or event is advantageous.
- Excellent numerical skills, with accurate manipulation, analysis and checking of figure work.
- Experience of using Microsoft Office products, in particular manipulating Excel spreadsheets. Utilising advanced functions would be desirable.
- Experience working with large and complex databases and an ability to understand how they
function / interact.
- Excellent written and oral English communication skills.
- Certificate of Investment Performance Measurement (CIPM, CFA Institute) qualification is advantageous.
What we can offer you:
- Full time contract of employment
- Competitive salary
- Health & Life Insurance
- Multisport card / Cinema Tickets / Nursery subsidiary
- Pension scheme
- Excellent opportunities for training, growth and professional development
- Opportunities to engage in diverse projects due to growth of business migrations
- A multitude of opportunities to get involved in additional charity projects
- A collaborative culture and great teams
If you apply for this role this means you agree with the following statement:
Through my application for a role with BNY Mellon (Poland) sp. z.o.o. (the Company) I hereby authorize the Company to process my personal data for the purposes of recruitment. Furthermore I declare that I am aware of the voluntary submission of data and I am informed about the right to access the data and the right to correct it, pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws [Dz.U] No. 133, item 883)”. I authorise the Company to process my personal data for future recruitment processes.
Furthermore, I authorize BNY Mellon and its’ affiliates, Taleo (UK) Limited to process my personal data.
BNY Mellon and affiliates registration details.-
BNY Mellon (Poland) sp. z.o.o Registered office – Swobodna 3, 50-088 Wroclaw
The Bank of New York Mellon (International) Limited – 1 Canada Square, London, E14 5AL
The Bank of New York Mellon SA/NV – 46 Rue Montoyerstraat, B-1000 Brussels, Belgium
Taleo (UK) Limited Registered office - 78-586 Chiswick High Road, London W4 5RP, United Kingdom,
Please note that during the recruitment process you may be asked to provide further information and supporting documents. The information provided may be verified and reviewed, to the extent permitted by the law, as to their veracity and accuracy.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Poland-Dolnoslaskie-Wroclaw
Job: Asset Servicing
Internal Jobcode: 70096
Organization: Glb Inst Acctg Risk Solutions-HR14005
Requisition Number: 1911116