- Provides quality support to clients with moderately complex transactions and processes on a daily basis.
- Investigate, solve and provide solutions for portfolio based issues.
general supervision, assists clients by responding to phone, email and
other inquiries regarding company products, services and procedures.
to client questions on BNY Mellon product features and provides
technical assistance for issues that have been escalated by junior team
members and Client service managers.
and resolves moderately complex operational or client issues. Routes
issues that cannot be addressed at point of contact to appropriate team,
in accordance with documented procedures.
- Assists with process improvement by contributing ideas to improve team efficiency.
- Perform quality reviews and due diligence where required.
- Perform any project or regulatory based activity when required to do so.
- Ensure that all processes are in accordance with the Firm and Corporate Trust policies and preferred practices.
- Strong PC skills (including Microsoft® Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Fluent spoken and written English language skills
- Ability to withstand work pressure and deliver with speed and accuracy
- Experience in written client communication
- Previous experience in Financial Services preferred
- Location: Sagittarius Building ul. Sucha 2
- Competitive salary
clear career path within Graduate Accelerator Programme GAP
- Health & Life Insurance
- Multisport card / Cinema Tickets / Nursery subsidiary
- Pension scheme
- Excellent opportunities for training, growth and professional development
- Opportunities to engage in diverse projects due to growth of business migrations
- A multitude of opportunities to get involved in additional charity projects
- A collaborative culture and great teams
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Poland-Dolnoslaskie-Wroclaw
Job: Corporate Trust
Internal Jobcode: 70109
Organization: Corporate Trust-HR06320
Requisition Number: 1911139