- Provides quality support to clients with moderately complex transactions and processes on a daily basis.
- Investigate, solve and provide solutions for portfolio based issues.
- Under general supervision, assists clients by responding to phone, email and other inquiries regarding company products, services and procedures.
- Responds to client questions on BNY Mellon product features and provides technical assistance for issues that have been escalated by junior team members and Client service managers.
- Researches and resolves moderately complex operational or client issues. Routes issues that cannot be addressed at point of contact to appropriate team, in accordance with documented procedures.
- Assists with process improvement by contributing ideas to improve team efficiency.
- Perform quality reviews and due diligence where required.
- Perform any project or regulatory based activity when required to do so.
- Ensure that all processes are in accordance with the Firm and Corporate Trust policies and preferred practices.
- Strong PC skills (including Microsoft® Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Fluent spoken and written English language skills
- Ability to withstand work pressure and deliver with speed and accuracy
- Experience in written client communication
- Previous experience in Financial Services preferred
- Location: Sagittarius Building ul. Sucha 2
- Competitive salary
- A clear career path within Graduate Accelerator Programme GAP
- Health & Life Insurance
- Multisport card / Cinema Tickets / Nursery subsidiary
- Pension scheme
- Excellent opportunities for training, growth and professional development
- Opportunities to engage in diverse projects due to growth of business migrations
- A multitude of opportunities to get involved in additional charity projects
- A collaborative culture and great teams
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Poland-Dolnoslaskie-Wroclaw
Job: Corporate Trust
Internal Jobcode: 70109
Organization: Corporate Trust-HR06320
Requisition Number: 1911140