BNY Mellon Careers
Intermediate Representative, Client Service
Overview of Corporate Trust
With global reach and a comprehensive suite of scalable administrative, operational and infrastructure capabilities, BNY Mellon Corporate Trust help clients to drive business growth and maximize efficiency through our core services of trustee, paying agency, custodian, collateral administrator and other fiduciary offerings. Backed by the power of BNY Mellon at every phase of the investment lifecycle, our global footprint and deep expertise deliver insight-driven solutions directly to clients.
Overview of Team
Within EMEA , we currently have Corporate Trust Global Client Services teams in Dublin and Wexford and the teams continue to grow as we take on new business with overall responsibility for the operational relationship with our Clients. We work in a global model and are closely aligned to our colleagues in other locations such as the UK, US and India in order to streamline and support our automation agenda.
- Cash reconciliation of client operating accounts
- Administration of loan and bond portfolios
- Monitor receipt and disbursement of funds through to settlement
- Execute funds transfer from/to accounts
- Professional and timely handling of internal and external inquiries
- Liaison with internal support areas such as Loan Operations, Custody Operations, Cash
- Operations, Asset Administration and others
- Regular communication with external parties, including but not limited to, the portfolio manager, loan agents, trading counterparties, auditors, rating agencies
- Ensure that all processes are in accordance with the Firm and Corporate Trust policies and preferred practices
- Preparation of monthly investor reports to ensure compliance with portfolio composition tests, whilst also ensuring accurate book entry for the period, and meeting client expectations
Client Relationship support:
- Act as a support to the Client Service Manager who has overall responsibility for ensuring that the duties as contracted are being provided by BNY Mellon
- Participate in various projects such as new deal closings and any other projects as assigned
- Escalate issues and concerns
What you will experience with us:
- Sound technical knowledge of structured finance products including CDO/CLO (Collateralised Debt/Loan Obligations) and Credit Funds
- Exposure to major global financial institutions
- A fast paced environment which offers ability to develop and progress within the Company
What we are looking for:
- We are requiring that perfect candidate will have strong English writing and speaking skills, computer literacy, high attention to detail, organisational and communication skills, interest in a career in financial services.
- Someone with experience in financial services - knowledge of Loan Administration, Syndicated Loans and/or Structured Finance is a plus.
- Or a recent qualification in Finance with a specialisation in this area.
- Interest in finance and building a career within the financial services industry
- Excellent teamwork, interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical, organisational and time management skills with the ability to meet tight deadlines
- Strong decision making skills
- Motivated team members with the ability to adapt and learn quickly
- Good knowledge of Excel (vlookup, pivot table etc)
- Competitive salary.
- Full time contract of employment.
- Working Hours: dependant on the team but usually: Monday-Friday 9:00 – 17:15/10:00 - 18:15
- Competitive salary.
- Health & Life Insurance.
- Multisport card / Cinema Tickets / Nursery subsidiary.
- Pension scheme.
- Excellent opportunities for training, growth and professional development.
- Opportunities to engage in diverse projects due to growth of business migrations.
- A multitude of opportunities to get involved in additional charity projects.
- A collaborative culture and great teams.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Poland-Dolnoslaskie-Wroclaw
Job: Corporate Trust
Internal Jobcode: 70109
Organization: Corporate Trust-HR06320
Requisition Number: 1911233