BNY Mellon Careers
Senior Representative, Middle Office
- Work in the team liaising directly with counterparties spread across the globe.
- Support day-to-day trade life cycle activities, including an active dialogue with interested parties be it by phone or email querying a variety of issues looking for a timely resolution for transactions executed by our Clients.
- Work in a very fast paced environment dealing with market and custody cut offs.
- Generate and provide information to questions from internal and external peers and our Clients.
- Cooperate, communicate and interact effectively being an intermediary for all of the above generating reports staying on top of all assigned tasks and duties.
- Ensure Trades are confirmed with the brokers in a timely manners, with exceptions investigated, reported and resolved.
- Extensive training on SWIFT, financial markets, systems, custody and market requirements in all involved countries.
- Working in an international environment, both within the Poland team, as well as with other locations (US, EMEA & APAC).
- Familiarizing yourselves with our firm’s culture.
- Gathering knowledge from seasoned and tenured colleagues.
- Multiple behavioral trainings.
- Working in a VERY fast paced environment dealing with deadlines.
- Comparing information from different sources making sound decisions.
- Constantly developing your analytical skills.
- Working with Excel and a set of internal and external applications.
QualificationsWe are looking for candidates who have:
- At least advanced English proficiency and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A drive towards Broker and Client (phone and email) interactions.
- Previous experience in a similar role or general knowledge around economy, mutual funds and client services.
- High motivation & willingness to learn and communicate effectively within the team.
- Interest in financial markets and stock exchange trades.
- Attention to detail and the ability to work under pressure within set deadlines.
- Excellent opportunities for training, growth and professional development.
- Mentoring and job shadowing programs.
- A multitude of opportunities to get involved in additional charity projects and engagement groups.
- Language training courses.
- Onsite kindergarten.
- Employee Referral Program.
- Health Promotion: Wellbeing and Innovation Centre, Wellbeing programs.
- Full time contract of employment.
- Competitive salary.
- Health & Life Insurance.
- Private medical care.
- Multisport card / Cinema Tickets / Nursery subsidiary.
- Pension scheme.
- Location: Aquarius Building, ul. Swobodna 3.
- Working hours: Flexibly switching between shifts 9:00-17:30, 10:00-18:30.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Poland-Dolnoslaskie-Wroclaw
Internal Jobcode: 70550
Organization: MOCSD Service Delivery-HR17225
Requisition Number: 1911407