BNY Mellon Careers
Principal, Business Development Support
- Oversees queries related to cash investment options across every BNY Mellon business in APAC, whether on balance sheet, MMFs, 3rd party bank deposits, etc
- Supports Variation and Initial Margin solutions for clients, whether custody segregation, triparty or collateral administration
- Supports all stages of the marketing, sales, conversion and post conversion process
- Daily interaction with sales/relationship managers, client executives, client services, product team.
- Coordination with Treasury to ensure appropriate management of balance sheet, with a keen understanding of regulatory and capital implications
- Work hand in hand with the Liquidity Services in HK and coordinate with cash team in London and NY.
- Interact with MMF providers on new share classes, rebates, reconciliation of payments, updates to commercial agreements.
- Provides feedback on metrics, methodology and proposal response to improve processes, as needed
- Directly contributes to revenue generation goals. Reviews billing to ensure prompt payment.
- Flexibility to deal with a wide range of business lines, deal with a number of open queries, network extensively across the organization
- Contribute to the completion of RFP’s, RFI’s, and other proposals as required.
- Bachelors degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience in business management or related field is required
- 6+ years work experience with cash, treasury, MMF.
- Experience with custody systems, processes, legal documentation.
- Familiarity with collateral concepts, triparty platforms, latest regulatory developments on initial margin.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Hong Kong-Hong Kong-Hong Kong
Internal Jobcode: 70035
Organization: Liquidity Services / Margin-HR15304
Requisition Number: 1911459