BNY Mellon Investment Management is one of the world’s largest investment managers. We believe that the right results begin by being relevant to every client whether that’s; access the way they want it, diversifying strategies, reassurance, or quality insights for better informed decisions.
That’s why we have designed a model that is truly built around investor’s needs - bringing together world-class investment managers with best of breed talent and unique cultures to deliver investment outcomes. This is combined with the global scale and strength of BNY Mellon Investment Management – connecting investors with opportunities across every major asset class in more than 100 markets and 35 countries.
Today, we have eight investment management firms in our stable: Alcentra, ARX, Dreyfus Cash Investment Strategies, Insight, Mellon, Newton Investment Management, Siguler Guff and Walter Scott.
We believe this is how investing should be and we are looking for talent to help us deliver on our promise.
BNY Mellon Investment Management is part of the BNY Mellon group (the corporate brand of The Bank Of New York Mellon).
This professional is primarily responsible for prioritization of client commentary deliverables including editing and writing content. The position requires familiarity with and the ability to read various performance and attribution reports. Additional responsibilities may include ad-hoc internal and external communications such as newsletters and white papers. Primarily responsible for writing and managing timely delivery of client letters and related project management with additional ad hoc investment writing assistance.
This individual is equally comfortable working in a team or alone, is detail-oriented, self-motivated and has a deep understanding of the various types of collateral a large organization must produce. They can balance perfectionism and punctuality. They are judicious and familiar with the rules governing compliant language. They must be willing to work across the organization in a dynamic environment with changing, sometimes competing, priorities.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Three years investment experience preferred
- Familiar with and passionate about the markets
- Strong command of grammar and the English language
- Strong project management skills and attention to detail
- Effectively manage multiple projects at one time
- Intellectually curious with a passion for doing great work
- Team player with a positive, can-do attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills; able to work across the organization, interact at all levels of peers and management and earn respect and trust among business partners and team members
- Ability and desire to work in a fast-paced environment with changing projects and priorities
- Proficiency in MS Office applications, especially Word and Excel
- Bachelor’s degree in field with heavy writing requirements
- Background in product, marketing, RFP, or client service preferred
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Primary Location: United States-Massachusetts-Boston
Internal Jobcode: 09701
Job: Asset Management
Organization: Mellon With TOH ADJ-HR13428
Requisition Number: 1911516