BNY Mellon Careers
Senior. Group Manager, Product Management - Applications
BNY Mellon is expanding our existing capabilities focused on Data and Analytics Solutions, leveraging on state of the art Cloud technology and analytics to develop data-driven business solutions addressing unmet Front Office needs.
What we are looking for
We are looking for Subject Market Experts with backgrounds in a variety of specialized areas: Capital Markets, Treasury and Indexing acquired either through consulting assignments or through hands-on experience in a market leading firm.
What you will do
• Propose innovative “Business Applications” in your area of expertise to provide clients insights and analytics in collaboration with the Head of Business Applications and other SMEs
• Deliver the product vision, strategy and road maps, product profitability and unit cost, product development, innovation, automation and efficiency agendas in your area of expertise in collaboration with the Head of Business Applications and other SMEs.
• Take End to End Ownership of Product Line P&L in your area of expertise. Contribute to Annual Business Plans, Product planning of the ‘Business Applications’, prioritization of resources and investments in consultation with Commercial, Partnership and Technology.
• Engages with Clients and / or Commercial & Partnership team to understand client needs (user stories) and also identify new & emerging market / solutioning opportunities in collaboration with the Head of Business Applications, other SMEs and other Clients facing teams.
• Accountable for the design and delivery of complete ‘Business Applications’ creating innovative and resilient data management solutions in your area of expertise.
• Oversees ‘Business Applications’ Development Teams to design and develop products through the Agile / Scrum framework. Leverages on existing BNY Mellon data assets while identifying and creating new data products, capabilities, and channels in your area of expertise in collaboration with the Head of Business Applications and other SMEs.
QualificationsWho you are
• Knowledge of and experience working in an agile & iterative way
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with attention to detail
• Effectively Communicate & collaborate with cross-functional teams inside a Scrum framework
• Interface with external teams to understand, track, and maintain external dependencies
• Manage complexity with an unrelenting focus and prioritization
• Be a thoughtful communicator who can express complex ideas in simple, practical terms for a wide range audiences
• Bring a global mind-set and working across a diverse set of environments
• Have excellent analytical, conceptual, communication, presentation and networking skills
• Have an Advanced/Graduate degree
• 10 – 15 years of relevant total work experience
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Primary Location: United States-New York-New York
Internal Jobcode: 70233
Job: Asset Servicing
Organization: AS Eagle Cloud And EMS-HR06432
Requisition Number: 1911535