Job Purpose: To assist with providing an effective, accurate and timely benefits delivery service to employees, HR, benefits vendors, consultants, and other third party stakeholders.
- Responsible for managing and troubleshooting all outsourced third party activity: Pension, Healthcare, death-in-service, long-term Disability and Company Cars. Provide local support on Mobility initiatives.
- Act as main point of contact for benefit queries for employees and managers. Provide benefit information, guidance and support to employees as appropriate and handle individual enquiries with hand-off to third party providers
- Manage salary deductions for benefits such as healthcare scheme contributions, company cars, ESPP and scheme year-end administration processes such as premium reviews, benefits statements
- Amend and reconcile membership and contributions records as necessary to ensure accuracy of employee benefit records and payments. Work with Payroll and Finance to ensure effective management and co-ordination of benefit payments
- Regular integrity checks of benefits data held on local Payroll toll and benefit providers systems
- Assist with the design, review and maintenance of benefits communication materials as required: policies, procedures, presentations.
- Annual review of all Benefits MySource and MyReward content and update as required.Ensure that benefits programmes are administered effectively and efficiently with regular review for process improvements and all processing activities are conducted in compliance with organization standards as well as country laws policies and regulations or industry standards. Escalate complex observations to higher level staff.
- Day-to-day management of the MyHR queries portal ensuring all benefits queries are dealt with quickly and efficiently and within the required SLAs. Working with MyHR team to feedback on MyHR queries which can be resolved without escalating
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills with strong attention to detail
• Competent use of Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Strong organisational skills, working effectively to deadlines and project plans
• Good at building effective working relationships with third party outsourced service providers/vendors
• Ability to communication professionally at all levels verbally and in writing in English, French and Dutch
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Belgium-Brussels-Capital Region-Brussels
Job: Human Resources
Internal Jobcode: 75043
Requisition Number: 1911607