The Client Processing Services department is responsible for the accurate processing and maintenance of partnership registers and documentation for the funds we administer:
- Ensuring that prospective investors meet eligibility, compliance and anti-money laundering guidelines during the processing of investor-related transactions, which includes subscriptions, redemptions, the generation and distribution of confirmations and statements, as well as transfers, re-registrations and distributions.
- Reconciling trade information received with the clients expected transactions and money received from investor.
- Written and oral correspondence with the fund and investors regarding AML documentation, transactions, performance and statement reporting.
- Representatives are also a resource for Client and Investor inquiries regarding their transactions and documentation outside of the trade processing cycle.
- Very good/ Fluent command of English is mandatory
- BA or MA degree (from various faculties)
- Proven customer service skills
- Excellent analytical, organizational and time management skills
- Self-motivation and the ability to work independently and as a part of a team
- PC literacy
- Ability to assist in, and implement, the planning of work
- High level of accuracy and professionalism
What we can offer you:
- Full time contract of employment
- Location : Aquarius Building ul.Swobodna 3, Wrocław, Poland
- Competitive salary
- A clear career path within Graduate Accelerator Programme (GAP) as well as potential promotion to Senior Representative role after 18th months of employment.
- Health & Life Insurance
- Multisport card / Cinema Tickets / Nursery subsidiary
- Pension scheme
- Excellent opportunities for training, growth and professional development
- Opportunities to engage in diverse projects due to growth of business migrations
- A multitude of opportunities to get involved in additional charity projects
- A collaborative culture and great teams
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Poland-Dolnoslaskie-Wroclaw
Job: Customer/Client Service
Internal Jobcode: 70611
Organization: AIS Operations-HR08997
Requisition Number: 1911684