TECHNOLOGY SERVICES GROUP (TSG) is the central infrastructure services group with a proven track record of innovating to help BNY Mellon and its customers have most reliable, nimble and cost-effective solutions in the financial services market place. BNY Mellon App Engine technology is leading edge with industry first PaaS/IaaS fully integrated solution, combined with enterprise standards for developers.
TSG is building next generation scalable, efficient data center as a service using the latest innovation infrastructure. Building on top of the cloud deployments in BNY Mellon, we are aggressively automating and bridging the green field cloud with the existing virtual computing environments.
Service Management is actively seeking an Oracle Developer who will be responsible for building, maintaining, and improving Oracle database. Service Management is responsible for proactive governance, control and continuous improvement of the Production Services Operating model, underlying IT operational processes and supporting tools to ensure optimal and effective service delivery, production stability and regulatory compliance. The candidate should be responsible for developing solutions to complex data. He must have an experienced background in similar capacities as demanded by this role, with an ability to bring to the table a strong understanding and opinion of how we can leverage additional technologies or features to better improve our service as well as how to best optimize our existing solution. Key responsibilities include
- Assist with design, development and implementation of Service Management database architecture
- Perform analysis and end-to-end execution from roadmap to implementation of database consolidations, migrations, conversions and upgrades
- Drive design build and management of large, complex Oracle database running on Oracle 11g/12c environments on Exadata.
- Participate in planning and executing database migrations, application software upgrades/migrations.
- Provides proactive input into design issues/constraints and impact analysis of changes.
- Experience in code migrations, database changes, and enforcement of data integrity
- Manages logins and user accounts, including assigning database object permissions and ancillary privileges.
- Schedules and manages jobs for data transfers, procedures and monitors performance and impact on operations.
- Database performance monitoring and tuning: Closely monitor performance, identify problems and implement solutions;
- Creating and maintaining database documentation, including ERDs, standards and procedures, training materials, and metadata (data dictionary)
- Performing ad-hoc reviews and updates as required to resolve data discrepancies
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience
- 5 to 6 + years of technology experience preferred
- Experience designing and implementing large-scale ETL processes, including data initialization, loading, and conversion
- Creating and maintaining database documentation and diagrams
- Regular performance monitoring and tuning operations
What we can offer you:
- Full time contract of employment
- Competitive salary
- Health & Life Insurance
- Multisport card / Cinema Tickets / Nursery subsidiary
- Pension scheme
- Excellent opportunities for training, growth and professional development
- Opportunities to engage in diverse projects due to growth of business migrations
- A multitude of opportunities to get involved in additional charity projects
- A collaborative culture and great teams
If you apply for this role this means you agree with the following statement: Through my application for a role with BNY Mellon (Poland) sp. z.o.o. (the Company) I hereby authorize the Company to process my personal data for the purposes of recruitment. Furthermore I declare that I am aware of the voluntary submission of data and I am informed about the right to access the data and the right to correct it, pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws [Dz.U] No. 133, item 883)”. I authorise the Company to process my personal data for future recruitment processes.
Furthermore, I authorize BNY Mellon and its’ affiliates, Taleo (UK) Limited to process my personal data.
BNY Mellon and affiliates registration details.-
BNY Mellon (Poland) sp. z.o.o Registered office – Swobodna 3, 50-088 Wroclaw The Bank of New York Mellon (International) Limited – 1 Canada Square, London, E14 5AL The Bank of New York Mellon SA/NV – 46 Rue Montoyerstraat, B-1000 Brussels, Belgium Taleo (UK) Limited Registered office - 78-586 Chiswick High Road, London W4 5RP, United Kingdom, Please note that during the recruitment process you may be asked to provide further information and supporting documents. The information provided may be verified and reviewed, to the extent permitted by the law, as to their veracity and accuracy.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Poland-Dolnoslaskie-Wroclaw
Job: Information Technology
Internal Jobcode: 60092
Organization: Technology Services Group-HR06725
Requisition Number: 1911698