BNY Mellon Careers
Executive Assistant/Governance Co-ordinator SMCR
Responsible for planning and co-ordination of all FCA/Regulatory (including SMCR) required meetings ensuring appropriate frequency and timetabling of all required governance fora, including those without recurring timetables. Responsible for taking the minutes at all meetings, recording actions, tracking attendees, following up and closing down actions and producing a catalogue of minutes at an externally auditable standard.
· Responsible for planning and co-ordination of all FCA/Regulatory required meetings ensuring appropriate frequency and timetabling of all required governance fora, including those without recurring timetables.
· Taking minutes and recording attendees/actions at all meetings
· Constantly seek to drive better first line governance ensuring all open actions are updated in time for subsequent meetings and that action owners are prepared.
· Prepare and issue meeting agendas 24 to 48 hours in advance
· Responsible for all governance administration incl requirements under SMCR. Tasks could range from assistance with the co-ordination of annual screening for Senior Managers and liaising with HR/Compliance to keep up to date with requirements.
· Tracking and arranging training in line with regulatory requirements under SMCR and to ensure Exec member compliance for each board/governance position.
· Produces reports eg tracking the yearly governance schedule, training/screening compliance for distribution to Internal/External Audit.
· Independently sources supporting documentation and co-ordinates guest speakers where required.
· Proactively co-ordinates with other entities, external Co-Secs and Legal as required.
· Ownership of all Exec Committee Regulatory/SMCR administration.
· Acts as main point of contact for the Independent Non Exec Directors, performing full range of Exec Admin support including processing expenses, booking travel etc.
· Performs full range of Exec Admin support for Exec team as and where required including booking travel, diary management, expenses, organising events. Acts as cover for other EAs
· Point person for the co-ordination of any required INED recruitment in conjunction with HR.
· Must have extensive regulatory or technical minute taking experience
· Must have experience of co-ordinating Executive teams and owning schedule of regulatory meetings.
· Co-ordinates with Compliance & Co Sec for changes to regulation and any impact to meeting requirements/scheduling.
· Must be able to evidence an understanding of the depth of meeting minutes and action recording required for governance and regulatory meetings to an external auditable standard with minimal corrections required.
· Must have excellent interpersonal skills in order to handle sensitive and confidential issues
· Performs the full range of Exec Admin support and acts as cover for the other EAs.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: United Kingdom-Greater London-London
Job: General Mgmt / Admin
Internal Jobcode: 76003
Organization: Pershing International-HR16947
Requisition Number: 1911732