BNY Mellon Careers
Senior Information Security Analyst - IAM Operations
As part of BNY Mellon’s global Technology organization, you’ll have the opportunity to engage with some of the best and brightest, technology, business, and financial minds to find new and better ways to exceed our clients’ expectations and build the future of financial services. With more than 230 years of industry leading experience under our belts, you might even say that we are the original fintech.
At BNY Mellon, cybersecurity is a top priority for both technology and the business. The members of the Information Security Division are on constant alert, using their creativity and knowledge of cybersecurity, technology and business processes to develop and deliver creative solutions. In this fast-paced environment, staff collaborate to respond to current risks, while identifying and anticipating future threats. Our cyber capabilities encompass the full spectrum of services from Cyber Operations (SOC, Cyber Threat Intelligence, Vulnerability Management, Cyber Incident Response, Penetration Testing & Red Teaming, Cyber Analytics & Fraud, and Insider threat) to Cyber Architecture and Engineering (Network, Platform, Cloud, and Applications Security). Together with the CISO and his leadership team, staff provide a robust set of cyber services that provide full scope protection and response capabilities across the BNY Mellon enterprise. We help our businesses, the bank’s executive team, and our board of directors understand cybersecurity risk and the steps that must be taken to create and maintain a secure environment that drives innovation.
- Establish client, account, user and service entitlements on provisioning systems.
- Responsible for maintenance of entitlements for existing client users.
- Input/update client and request information on Service Now tracking system.
- Must be able to review own completed work for accuracy and perform Quality Assurance validation on other’s work in order to meet IAM Operations accuracy goals.
- Must complete work items in order to meet IAM Operations Service Level Agreement goals.
- Ability to perform research and investigation on setup issues and inquiries received by the client service teams.
- Works closely with senior team members/managers to monitor workflow and update Knowledge Articles.
- Maintain good relationship with Line of Business Admins and Relationship Managers.
- Must be able to perform job responsibilities accurately and on time.
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills.
Supports the effectiveness of security-related operations.
Provides programming support and assists in project planning for an operational area in information security.
Supports the operations of a security sub-component. Executes day-to-day operational security components.
Implements new versions of security software for existing technologies and architectures.
Reviews and analyzes data and information for business systems security. Assists in ensuring that security concerns are addressed and mitigated. Produces first draft of reports, analyses, findings, etc.
Contributes to the achievement of team objectives.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience required.
- 2-4 years of experience in information security or related technology experience required
- Experience in the securities or financial services industry is a plus.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
Client Technology Solutions provides our business partners with client-focused, technology-based solutions. These enhance their ability to be successful through world-class software solutions and leading-edge infrastructure. Client Technology Solutions provides employees with the tools and resources to enhance their professional qualifications and careers.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Primary Location: United States-Tennessee-Nashville
Internal Jobcode: 45067
Job: Information Technology
Organization: Information Security-HR11724
Requisition Number: 1911870